What's new

Something new

why 2.4ml? it makes it not tpd compliant, but effectively as useless as if it was. seems a bit daft.

Does seem a weird capacity I agree, Tpd compliant I couldn’t care less, thought it would bother me but it doesn’t I’ll measure it when it wants wicking because I’ve a feeling it might take 3ml not much difference but it all helps.

I'm tempted as it will fit in the cover of the Balance 2 clone I have on pre-order but 2.4ml puts me off. Let us know if it takes more @andyroo.

I'm not that bothered about the size, as weird as it is. Though I've not used anything smaller than the Neeko in ages, what's that, 3ml? I'm well used to 4ml tanks but I can't see it being too much of a bother.

I'm not that bothered about the size, as weird as it is. Though I've not used anything smaller than the Neeko in ages, what's that, 3ml? I'm well used to 4ml tanks but I can't see it being too much of a bother.

Iirc the non-tpd Neeko is 3ml.

Yeah I thought so too, I think it had a silly rubber bung in it, wasn't around long! I don't mind that and it's only half a ml more...it'll be fine!

I'm so used to 4ml plus that anything below 3 puts me off but i guess you get used to it.

Yeah 4ml is more common for me too. Though I don't like the look of bubble tanks. My FOMO outweighs being put off :18:

I don't like bubble tanks either. Anyway I'll wait for the Balance 2 to arrive before I decide if I fancy another rta for it as I suspect I only have one that will fit.

I don't like bubble tanks either. Anyway I'll wait for the Balance 2 to arrive before I decide if I fancy another rta for it as I suspect I only have one that will fit.

I'd have probably bought 5 more in that time just to up the odds of something fitting! :)

I have read on yt's comment section Cthulhu plan to design and sell more parts in the future for the Valor. I hope there will be an extension kit as well
I am soo use to the Pioneer capacity...3.7ml I guees

Back
Top Bottom