What's new

Something new

I've been using them solidly for over a week now and they have performed flawlessly for me. I put in a fresh coil and wick into each one every day, so thats over 14 builds. And I've not had a single gurgle, leak or dry hit, just perfect draws every time.

So easy to build, and the threading seems really smooth too, never had any issues at all with that.

If anything I wish there were a resting place for the coil jig when you clamp the tails. But there is a nice lip to keep the coil legs trapped so not a massive deal.
Still on these valors 2 weeks later, and I'm really liking them. I think this and the pioneer are my favourite rtas... .I barely use my neekos or alberichs any more.

Ooer, I hope you like it now that I've been banging on :worried:

Still on these valors 2 weeks later, and I'm really liking them. I think this and the pioneer are my favourite rtas... .I barely use my neekos or alberichs any more.

I really like the Valor too, been using it solidly since it arrived. Getting really sharp flavour from it plus I’ve even grown to quite like the mini drip tip.

I really like the Valor too, been using it solidly since it arrived. Getting really sharp flavour from it plus I’ve even grown to quite like the mini drip tip.
Same. I haven't had the urge to swap it out for another tank since it arrived. Just keep rewickin' and refillin'.

God knows where this has been all week, I ordered Monday afternoon from Ecigone.
IMG_1687.png

Is the flavour from this as good as I'm reading? For reference I have a Bishop, Neeko and a True in my hand right now. Christmas is coming! I really wasn't going to buy another tank...but...

Edit - I like creamy vanilla and tobacco juices, do you think this would be a good tank for me?

Last edited:
Is the flavour from this as good as I'm reading? For reference I have a Bishop, Neeko and a True in my hand right now. Christmas is coming! I really wasn't going to buy another tank...but...

Edit - I like creamy vanilla and tobacco juices, do you think this would be a good tank for me?

I'm scared to say yes in case you don't like it. But I'll do it anyway. Yes. I like all 3 of those tanks, and tobac/vanilla flavours. It's not miles ahead of those tanks to be fair, they're all good IMO.

Back
Top Bottom