What's new

Something new

Love the doggy as well. So simple, a great vape, and looked stylish way before bellcaps got trendy.

I would probably give one of these a try but I can’t be doing with a 2.4ml tank, cyclops AFC is fine for me on the Doggy’s because I vape them wide open but if you want something in between they’re a ball ache.
My Doggy’s are washed and retired for now, I’m well into another Marmite tank the Dead Rabbit Mtl I’ve got three, vape these wide open too same flat kanthal coil set up same juices Strawberry Vapetto and Toffee Popcorn, I can’t be changing too much too soon [emoji23]

I would probably give one of these a try but I can’t be doing with a 2.4ml tank, cyclops AFC is fine for me on the Doggy’s because I vape them wide open but if you want something in between they’re a ball ache.
My Doggy’s are washed and retired for now, I’m well into another Marmite tank the Dead Rabbit Mtl I’ve got three, vape these wide open too same flat kanthal coil set up same juices Strawberry Vapetto and Toffee Popcorn, I can’t be changing too much too soon [emoji23]
Snap!! I also have three of the Dead Rabbit MTL RTA I really, really like them also fully open a smooth airflow and good flavour. Where do you get the Strawberry Vapetto and Toffe Popcorn juices from sounds right up my street.

Snap!! I also have three of the Dead Rabbit MTL RTA I really, really like them also fully open a smooth airflow and good flavour. Where do you get the Strawberry Vapetto and Toffe Popcorn juices from sounds right up my street.

They were from Chefs Flavours until they went tits up but you can get the Vapetto that’s now called Stawberry Cravetto probably for legal reasons from Flavour Craver it’s a one shot concentrate, I don’t think the Toffee Popcorn is available at the moment.
I’ll PM you [emoji106]

I've been using them solidly for over a week now and they have performed flawlessly for me. I put in a fresh coil and wick into each one every day, so thats over 14 builds. And I've not had a single gurgle, leak or dry hit, just perfect draws every time.

So easy to build, and the threading seems really smooth too, never had any issues at all with that.

If anything I wish there were a resting place for the coil jig when you clamp the tails. But there is a nice lip to keep the coil legs trapped so not a massive deal.

It is a very good little rta, I am getting great flavour from some net I'm using, and like the above post, its never leaked, very happy I bought one.

Received the Valor today, put a build in and it’s definitely decent.

BUT (and it’s a big but) I cannot for the life of me now unscrew the tank to access the deck, it’s literally as though the chimney and the deck have welded together :( I’m now wondering if I have a duff one?!

Received the Valor today, put a build in and it’s definitely decent.

BUT (and it’s a big but) I cannot for the life of me now unscrew the tank to access the deck, it’s literally as though the chimney and the deck have welded together :( I’m now wondering if I have a duff one?!
Oh that's a big bummer. The threading on my 2 has been flawless, so maybe you have.

Oh that's a big bummer. The threading on my 2 has been flawless, so maybe you have.

yeah, I think definitely a case of some dodgy threading. Luckily I bought it from Naturevape so hopefully they’ll sort it out!

Well thanks to a pair of pliers and a screwdriver (and a very helpful call from Mark at Naturevape) it’s all fixed. Think I got a bit eager and over tightened it.

Must say, it’s a cracking little RTA :)

Back
Top Bottom