What's new

Something new

I've heard they're not the nicest to suppliers and manufacturers, but to punters they seem ok, though their coms aren't great.

And I find the tip begging on checkout a bit weird, seeing as they're targeting the price conscious.

Looks a bit like a re-vamp of the Hastur Mini. So I would probably say it would be worth a try, even without a review. I've almost always really enjoyed all their MTL tanks.

Unfortunately I don't think Cthulhu will ever send me anything again after the AIO debacle.

that was exactly my thought, but my reaction was the opposite. don’t go near it, it will be a tiny cup with a straw for drinking the liquid.

what was the aio debacle? surely it couldn’t be worse than that rda review all those years ago? :D

that was exactly my thought, but my reaction was the opposite. don’t go near it, it will be a tiny cup with a straw for drinking the liquid.

what was the aio debacle? surely it couldn’t be worse than that rda review all those years ago? :D

Nowt much, they sent it to me.... I didn't like it, couldn't get on with it, leaked a lot, lobbed it in the bin.

They don't send people stuff to do that, so they stopped sending me stuff. :D

I think that's why anyway....

Never had a problem with Ecigone even when I had to return something the process was simple and quick.

I've heard they're not the nicest to suppliers and manufacturers, but to punters they seem ok, though their coms aren't great.

And I find the tip begging on checkout a bit weird, seeing as they're targeting the price conscious.

most sites have the begging thing i just ignore it & move on abit like all the begging adverts on the telly for starvin or blind kids ignore it

I think your confusing "ecigone" with "ecigwarehouse" they are fucking shit

I have ordered several times from ecigone without any problems.
The reviews for ecigwarehouse are terrible!

Back
Top Bottom