What's new

Something new

It’s tempting me, 1.8mm airflow is my sweet spot so may give this one a go.

ECIGONE: bought a mod from them a few years back, they sent the wrong one (colour). I sent the mod back as soon as I gave them tracking they sent me the correct mod. Never had a problem with them and I’ve bought loads. We supply them with liquid and never had any issues whatsoever. Great company imo.

Done it.

20231009_001311.jpg

First impressions are good. Vape wise it reminds me of the Pioneer quite a bit. I quite like the narrow drip tip (the others, wtf?!). Build quality seems decent enough, but it appears to be made out of a cheaper, lighter metal than the original hasturs were, which is a shame because a proper steel build probably wouldn't have cost that much more, but would have made it feel like a proper premium atty.

Another like. Been using the tripod 2 and the aer for the last few weeks, so it has surprised me how much I am enjoying using it. Got the 1.2 pin in use and it does give a very good, and silent vape. Not fussy with the drip tips, and only niggle is the tiny screws, apart from that a very good rta.

I'm getting flashbacks to that other MTL tank with the cyclops slot, the name escapes me but @andyroo loved it.

Back
Top Bottom