What's new

Something new

I'm scared to say yes in case you don't like it. But I'll do it anyway. Yes. I like all 3 of those tanks, and tobac/vanilla flavours. It's not miles ahead of those tanks to be fair, they're all good IMO.

^^ absolutely this. The Valor doesn’t break the mould or reinvent the wheel, but it’s a very easy and reliable MTL RTA to live with. You’re probably not really going to notice much difference in flavour to the tanks you’ve mentioned (which are all very decent), but I guess if you’re after something new, shiny and relatively cheap then it’s 100% worth a purchase.

Should also mention that I’ve only been putting hybrid NET’s through the Valor, and they’ve scrubbed up very well indeed.

Im not sure, i have a new mod on my letter to Santa already. Ive only been building 4 months or so and I have average vape days and good vape days. My True is working the best I've ever had it today and I'm always tempted by new stuff. What if its even better??? But then I'll have to explain to the wife why I need another tank! I'll sleep on it some more I suppose...until I get bored and just order one anyway!

I'm very impressed by the Valor so far. I feel like I've been waiting since 2016 for a tank to beat and/or replace the 2k16 Doggystyle, and this may well be it. It even looks like its twin.

Super simple and super smooth, with plenty of flavour. On the negative, the deck post screws are very small and fiddly to handle, as are the air pins, and you need to be careful when you unscrew the tank from the mod, but otherwise it's near perfect IMO. The smallest air pin (fitted as default) is "roll-up with a filter" tight and spot-on for me, but there are 5 larger options for those who like it more airy.

For the first time in seven years I haven't touched a 2k16 for several days. Surely, finally, the day has come to let the doggies enjoy their well earned retirement...

It does seem to have got positive reviews all round though there is very little else in terms of new mtl rtas out there, I don't get why they went with 2.4ml though. Ecigone have it on a BF sale at £25.49.

Another die hard Doggy fan boy here @binary it’s funny how we found them so difficult to replace they’re a tough act to follow it seems. The Dead Rabbit Mtl just about does it for me but it wouldn’t cut it for you I don’t think because I’m a loose Mtl’er and I vape my Doggy’s wide open.
There’s no way I could vape the Valor on the smallest restrictor I think I’ve got the second down from the largest in mine.
Nice vape though the Dead Rabbit with a large capacity with the extension fitted only small negative I’ve found is it can flood if you top fill it so I screw the tank off and bottom fill it.
I’ve had my Valor about a week and it’s smooth and silent with good flavour, the low capacity put me off ordering one initially but it’s no issue really because it’s so easy to top fill with no flooding so far, I can’t really compare it to the Neeko because I just didn’t get on with it same with the Bishop I gave them both away and plodded on with the Doggy’s, the Valor is well worth the money and is definitely worth trying.

Last edited:
You chaps are just killing me!

Here I am, with Christmas coming, trying to limit my purchases of new shinies. Then there’s this love-in for the new Velor :17: I can here my credit card calling me…”Black Friday Sale, Black Friday Sale”.

Well, I may end up homeless and single, but I think I’ll pick one up :18:

giphy.gif

why 2.4ml? it makes it not tpd compliant, but effectively as useless as if it was. seems a bit daft.

Back
Top Bottom