What's new

Something new

Ordered from Ecigone last night, while I was titting around trying to order enough for free delivery they sold out of black valors! Had to get it in quick before they all went...or at least that's what I told meself :18:

Nice to see some love for the True around here. Never found anything that beats it myself.

Todd has a review of a new Chinese mtl rta, the Radiator, 22x43mm 4ml. He quite likes it as it's different with an unusual fixed top airflow, side air pins, gravity fed, pull/push deck, Bishop style wicking and bottom fill. Quite a few parts to it so a tad fiddly and likely to be only from Chinese vendors around $30.

Attachments

• upload_2023-11-28_11-35-58.jpeg
    upload_2023-11-28_11-35-58.jpeg
    134.3 KB · Views: 35
so the air goes in the top, then down to the bottom, and then it’s restricted by pins in the side which are under the outer push fit tank? seems a bit unnecessarily complicated to me. what would the advantage be over just having the air go straight in the side?

upload_2023-11-28_18-55-37.png

a tad fiddly
I have watched part of the vid until he mentioned the air pins live their own life sometimes :11: and again only orings hold the tank section :17:

Not for me but I keep an eye for the feedbacks

Anyway, it seems like it is available here

so the air goes in the top, then down to the bottom, and then it’s restricted by pins in the side which are under the outer push fit tank? seems a bit unnecessarily complicated to me. what would the advantage be over just having the air go straight in the side?

Yep, it appears the chimney has an outer section, as does the chamber, so the air flows through those to the air pins in the inner section of the chamber. Todd's review didn't compare the airflow to say the Bishop or the Fev, if he has them, so hard to know what if any advantage it has other than just being different. I suppose it does mean on a sbs you won't have an issue with blocking the airflow.

I have watched part of the vid until he mentioned the air pins live their own life sometimes :11: and again only orings hold the tank section :17:

Not for me but I keep an eye for the feedbacks

Anyway, it seems like it is available here

Yeah, saw it was available there. I think he admitted the problem he had with the air pins was his fault. It's not for me either though it's a new mtl rta which is a rarity these days.

Back
Top Bottom