What's new

Something new

Too many parts I suspect for the cloners to copy and get working. AER is superb though. Even "cheap" rta's prices are creeping up into the £40-50 region.

Don't remember now but does it have more parts than the Tripod 2? Maybe the cloners did the Tripod 2 as I think it came out first and never bothered with the Aer?

Well.... :22:

Screenshot_20231201_183357_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20231201_183312_Chrome.jpg

If I’m feeling particularly masochistic, I’ll disassemble and clean all my Atmizoo and Steam Crave tanks at once, and then try and figure out which part goes in which hole (let the innuendos begin) :18:

giphy.gif

I have spotted this today: MooD MTL RTA

There is nothing what we have not seen before, It has simular airflow system than the Kayfuns' and juice flow control as well.

Screenshot_20231204_122211_Chrome.jpg

Features:
- Made of 304L stainless steel with a PC tank.
- Diameter: 22mm
- Height without drip tip and 510: 49mm
- Capacity: 3.8ml
- Weight: 63 gr

https://www.tellismod.com/gb/home/198-mood-rta.html

Was on Naturevape getting a fifth True and decided to plonk for a Valor too. See how it suits me. Christmas and all that.

Too many parts I suspect for the cloners to copy and get working. AER is superb though. Even "cheap" rta's prices are creeping up into the £40-50 region.

I doubt that, they cloned the kayfun v4 perfectly and that was almost a decade ago. They have improved somewhat since then.

The Valor is decent. Don't think it quite gets to the True for my use case though.

The Valor is decent. Don't think it quite gets to the True for my use case though.

As an aficionado of the True, what build do you generally go for? I've only had it a few months and always used a Ni80 superfine fused clapton and been happy with it. Threw in a kanthal spaced round wire for a laugh and it's not exciting me. Just curious what you have tried seeing as you have five of them :D

As an aficionado of the True, what build do you generally go for? I've only had it a few months and always used a Ni80 superfine fused clapton and been happy with it. Threw in a kanthal spaced round wire for a laugh and it's not exciting me. Just curious what you have tried seeing as you have five of them :D

:D

The Coilogy "0.68Ohm" (comes out as 0.54-0.56 every time for me) Ni80 MTL Staple. I have to wrap an extra half to get them in the right configuration for the True.

I've heard people poo-poo these "complex" wires but I've tried round wire many times and just don't get the depth of flavour.

Back
Top Bottom