What's new

Something new

I have to say the Kayfun X mini is a great rta. The Aerokon has been reworked and is so smooth now, even on the tighter side. The deck is slightly different too and its just amazing flavour and smoothness

Had no idea they brought a Mini version out.

I have to say the Kayfun X mini is a great rta. The Aerokon has been reworked and is so smooth now, even on the tighter side. The deck is slightly different too and its just amazing flavour and smoothness

Differences to the X appear to be they've done away with the jfc, it wicks from holes in the base of the juice wells, changed the external airflow inlets so it's a bit more than just a different size.

Eros MTL RTA by APM Mods out of Italy. A nice clean looking rta. strictly mtl though oddly the tightest airflow pin is 1.2.

it looks a bit stylised. like something you’d find in a bohemian jewellery shop.

A new rta from YG creations, nothing that hasn't been seen before and very pricy considering it is made in China.

Todd has reviewed the KF X Mini, the OG and clones are now available. He never had the X but it's easy enough to spot what are quite a few differences.

Todd has reviewed the KF X Mini, the OG and clones are now available. He never had the X but it's easy enough to spot what are quite a few differences.

Amazing atty. It's improved on the X and I really like the X and still use them.

Back
Top Bottom