What's new

spalted birch fun "crooked" e-pipe

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
spalted birch

special no

exclusive no

common yes and spalted alder spalted elm spalted banana

all woods become spalted its a fungus the fungus itself is not that good for you as in cut it with a respirator on

this is silver birch from my store I have about 2 tonnes of wood some is odd like wisteria, vine, yew, alder, cheery, pear, apple, maple, some is more common like oak, beech, birch, hazel, London plane and some I won't use like yew and elm (elm is coffin wood, I won't use it, superstitious )

alfIMG_9774.jpg

alfIMG_9775.jpg
alfIMG_9776.jpg
alfIMG_9777.jpg

ive pushed this through my thicknesser its less than 4% moisture I will kiln it then stabilize it to produce this

IMG_9851.jpg

its a pipe bowl for "crooked" aka 'the crooked man' I will have two pipes in total one will be a mech and one regulated I could if I wanted to make a long 18650 regulated pipe if I wanted too I might no ones placed and order for one......

Nice bit of background info Stu. Interested to see how it turns out

Mouldy wood? Who ever heard of such a thing? They’ll be putting it in cheese next just you wait

It amazes me that people see it as such a desirable thing
Oh I think there’s something really beautiful in decay. I’m in the forest every day and the stuff I love most is all dying or being eaten away. I love the spalted stuff best actually. Makes it far more interesting.

Back
Top Bottom