What's new

Squonk Check

Still using my DIY squonker box,would post a pic but I'm on the PC and too lazy to find my phone with all my pictures of box mods I've built previously :P

How you finding it Tubby. For the money I'm really interested in one of these.
It's rather good, Suprisingly the bottle works really well despite being quite a firm plastic, the 2 piece cap design makes it easy to remove, fill and replace and theres been no noticeable seepage from the connection to the mod or around the 510, only run it in wattage mode so far but since I have 3 other DNA75's and 5 DNA200's I can honestly say I expect the temp control to be exactly the same on this as it is on those. The only downside I can see to this device is that you'll have to remove the bottle and it's backing plate to change the battery, but since the USB charger is spot on you'll not have to do that much, I got a full bottles worth of vaping from an 18650 at 40w - And I'm not entirely sure this battery is the best I've got, I'm swapping it out now for different battery and I'll se where I go from there...:grin2:

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1474485355.816659.jpg

It's rather good, Suprisingly the bottle works really well despite being quite a firm plastic, the 2 piece cap design makes it easy to remove, fill and replace and theres been no noticeable seepage from the connection to the mod or around the 510, only run it in wattage mode so far but since I have 3 other DNA75's and 5 DNA200's I can honestly say I expect the temp control to be exactly the same on this as it is on those. The only downside I can see to this device is that you'll have to remove the bottle and it's backing plate to change the battery, but since the USB charger is spot on you'll not have to do that much, I got a full bottles worth of vaping from an 18650 at 40w - And I'm not entirely sure this battery is the best I've got, I'm swapping it out now for different battery and I'll se where I go from there...:grin2:
You tried the atty yet mate? I can't build on it cause the post hols are too damn big. Totally inappropriate atty for a 75w device IMO.
BTW got its big brother in the post today. [emoji13]
1474485435294.jpg

Hi tubby.How is that delirium dripper? Any good?
It's got pretty good flavour, velocity style posts and to / bottom airflow, well suited to the Device, The supplied widebore mouthpiece is almost identical to the one on the Tsunami but the plastic one supplied with the 510 adaptor (Which is fine) is of a very thin plastic and is, I think, intended to be replaced with one of your own tips...

You tried the atty yet mate? I can't build on it cause the post hols are too damn big. Totally inappropriate atty for a 75w device IMO.
BTW got its big brother in the post today. [emoji13] View attachment 104753
That Tsunami you have on there at the minute is almost identical. I've got dual twisted kanthals in there at the minute running at 45w, good flavour lots of vapour - working just fine for me...

That Tsunami you have on there at the minute is almost identical. I've got dual twisted kanthals in there at the minute running at 45w, good flavour lots of vapour - working just fine for me...
Gonna have to give twisted a go. Couldn't trap 24awg wire in there.

Back
Top Bottom