What's new

Squonk Check

This little baby!
14780271848251507581838.jpg

RC Vapes (MashupOhm) thats my next squonk mod!!
RC Vapes (MashupOhm) how long have you had the mod & how is it performing bud?
Hey @Miz81!
I've got it since monday afternoon, damn gearbest was a bit slow to send it my way this time...
I was going to wait a couple of days longer so I get a full permanent opinion on it and then post a review for it, but in my first view I can say that it performs very well, it's kind of on the heavy side and it's a weee big for a 1 battery squonker but for those same reasons it's also well built and feels like it. The rubber and carbon fiber sticker are good to touch but that rubber is a pain to have the mod on the pants pockets :P
Also the menu system is weird, like all the CoV proprietary systems... I'm used to the simple stuff like the NeBox and the VTC Mini menus that are very user friendly, so this one IMO is wonky to say the least, but still doable, you don't have to skin a cow and get a virgins blood to change some settings like the DNA75 for example... :D
The atty is very good, large space to build, crazy holes in the posts for some big claptons but being so small and without the possibility to change the drip tip to a custom 510, it will burn the lips on the high ohms usage. Mine is at 1ohm, 30 to 35 watts, working fine, not too cold, not too hot.
Also don't think you can do mouth to lung in it, the airflow holes don't close all the way and the more closed I got was still too airy and had to do lung hits. That's why I bought another BF atty, the Cthulhu Hastur v2s which is a bit better for mouth to lung, when you close it almost all the way leaves just that kayfun gap to inhale LOL

RC Vapes (MashupOhm) thanks so much for the reply mate. I an caught in two minds the Wraith or the Therion Squonker. I was just weighing up the options between the two inc. price point.

2.jpg
RC Vapes (MashupOhm) thanks so much for the reply mate. I an caught in two minds the Wraith or the Therion Squonker. I was just weighing up the options between the two inc. price point.
@Miz81 you're welcome mate :)
The Therion seems even bigger than this one, and this is big.
I don't know about the weight of it but if it's an important factor for you, choose wisely. The Wraith is about 300 to 500g with battery and ejuice.
But regarding prices, it's a winner to me, best affordable regulated squonk kit.

Back
Top Bottom