What's new

Squonk Check

My rabbit arrives today, its going straight on my Drone. I'm not so impressed with the Pulse 24 that sits atop of it. (I think the Pulse 22's are much better).
We await your impressions of the rabbit.
As for the pulse 24, I wasn't at all sure about it until I single coiled it and used a better drip tip. Worth playing with as the taste can be very good.

As for the pulse 24, I wasn't at all sure about it until I single coiled it and used a better drip tip. Worth playing with as the taste can be very good.

Would you say the 24mm single coiled is better than the 22mm single coiled ?

And what drip tip are you using man ? I quite like the supplied one, but always curious :)

Overall I prefer a larger atty so I do prefer the 24, takes a good size coil and allows for plenty of wick in an s shape to make the most of what is a fairly small pair of juice wells. With the centre cap in place you can fill above the juice wells so with that and middle airflow through the angled air pipes means it should never leak. To me the relative sizes of the air pipes look smaller on the 24 so better room for a coil. I'm using a 3 metals coil (SS & Ka in a clapton wire then in parallel with Ni80) which works well for flavours for me.
The tip is a 100% Teflon 810 from good old FT https://www.fasttech.com/product/7114601 and for me also enhances the vape. Where I can, I'm using Ultem or Teflon ideally without any metal in them.

We await your impressions of the rabbit.

Just got an email from the delivery company and the rabbit is not being delivered today, maybe tomorrow. In the meantime tonight I will single coil the pulse 24 to see if it goes up in my estimation. I'm also dropping some new specially made smut coils in my three pulse 22's so will see how that goes as well.

SXK Soul S clone with replacement PEI top cap on Pico Squeeze.

The standard top cap was getting too hot, and the clear YFTK cap fits nicely but is very "spitty".

20170817_115524.jpg

Back
Top Bottom