What's new

Squonk Check

When is it back in stock Lee????

cheers

Gaz

Middle of the week I expect mate, waiting on some supplies to land that should be in by Tuesday/Wednesday ish.

I put the first batch up on Thursday just gone but it only lasted a hour [emoji23][emoji23]

Middle of the week I expect mate, waiting on some supplies to land that should be in by Tuesday/Wednesday ish.

I put the first batch up on Thursday just gone but it only lasted a hour [emoji23][emoji23]

Oooftt how the hell did I miss that m8...

I need some more lemon biscuit too so good timing

Right will be on Dripworx watch :)2

cheers

Gaz

Lol...I wasn't talking about the back of the mod mate, they call the light grey colour "reverse" and the darker alumide "standard" the reverse was a pain in the arse to keep clean, that was all:)

Ah right, gotcha now bud, my bad

My new vt inbox that came yesterday. 0.5 brochrome coil in a pulse 22 with Bunkr fruit, loving it.

vt inbox.jpg

Got the Pulse 24 up and running last night. Big ss build, and it chucks :) I think I will move the coils down just a mm, to see if the good flavour gets even better. I think I'll be dripping, as well as squonking with this bad boy, as it just don't leak.
21daec104d83d2bb5d08cc9a0185d458.jpg
e2b77934544fb16f8ab186245e57402f.jpg

Got the Pulse 24 up and running last night. Big ss build, and it chucks :) I think I will move the coils down just a mm, to see if the good flavour gets even better. I think I'll be dripping, as well as squonking with this bad boy, as it just don't leak.
21daec104d83d2bb5d08cc9a0185d458.jpg
e2b77934544fb16f8ab186245e57402f.jpg
@tootingyoda
Nice skin on the Drone BTW, where from [emoji1] [emoji1] Hoping to bag the Vandy Vape mesh later today. Still working on the Sherman beast [emoji6] [emoji6]

Back
Top Bottom