What's new

Squonk Check

IMG_5024.JPG
tonite its my runt an wasp brill rda for the money

IMG_20170906_183428.jpg
squeeze and hadaly arrived today plus clear and yellow caps (so I can check on juice levels mainly) just thrown a 26 gauge .5 ohm spaced coil in, any other suggestions for coils that work well?

What's the flavour on the wasp like?
hi yes its very good its just as good as some of my more expensive single coil attys so for £20 its a no brainer the top cap/drip tip can get alittle hot if you cain vape with the AFC wide open its very airy and closed right down its a nice restricded DTL vape so all in all its spot on but thats just my opinion but if you dont get on with it at £20 it wont brake the bank balance :2thumbsup:

View attachment 138261 squeeze and hadaly arrived today plus clear and yellow caps (so I can check on juice levels mainly) just thrown a 26 gauge .5 ohm spaced coil in, any other suggestions for coils that work well?

I finally found a build that i like for the Hadaly, parallel 28g Ni80, 6 wraps 3mm ID comes out at 0.45 ohms.

I finally found a build that i like for the Hadaly, parallel 28g Ni80, 6 wraps 3mm ID comes out at 0.45 ohms.
Thanks for the feedback I'll give it a whirl, one last one, does it work best with the coil position higher or lower?

Back
Top Bottom