What's new

Squonk Check

A new Rockmodz to go with the Alumide turned up this week :)2 IMG_20171019_175139.jpg

Finally managed to stumble across an active buy button for the Hellfire Sentinel and got it up fired up today.

Very well made and fairly easy to coil, even for a newbie like me. I put a SS spaced fused Clapton in it, placed very low to ensure the airflow hit it. The fact the air comes in from the top initially means over squonking is neigh on impossible. I have been using Souls as my go to attys quite a lot recently, but found the flavour just as good on the Sentinel.

Not inexpensive, but glad I nabbed it :). Be interested to hear how others are getting on with them or other Hellfire attys?

20171022_151538_resized.jpg

do you think we are the only ones that bought 1 of these @tootingyoda :)

View attachment 142225 View attachment 142226 better than new with the tweaks :2thumbsup:
I reckon we must be Paul, I'm even thinking of getting the other 2 when funds allow. It's a great affordable little box, solid and nice looking, but not perfect without the tweaks. I still haven't upgraded the blue one yet, life has taken over atm, but I will be looking to dispense with the fastener for the contact strip in due course.

The Ram was on my radar, especial after the Vaping Biker modded his, but then Bogan accidentally smashed his, and from not a great height, so more fragile than the X Drip. The Pulse box I ordered might get here some time this millennium, and is supposed to be good, but if I'm honest I'm growing weary if plastic boxes, especially after trying these resin ones. Wood next :)

Squonking still rocks though :)

I reckon we must be Paul, I'm even thinking of getting the other 2 when funds allow. It's a great affordable little box, solid and nice looking, but not perfect without the tweaks. I still haven't upgraded the blue one yet, life has taken over atm, but I will be looking to dispense with the fastener for the contact strip in due course.

The Ram was on my radar, especial after the Vaping Biker modded his, but then Bogan accidentally smashed his, and from not a great height, so more fragile than the X Drip. The Pulse box I ordered might get here some time this millennium, and is supposed to be good, but if I'm honest I'm growing weary if plastic boxes, especially after trying these resin ones. Wood next :)

Squonking still rocks though :)

would love a wood squonk but alas they are beyond my price range :( I may get another xdrip for crimble ;)

Back
Top Bottom