What's new

Squonk Check

Still using Souls which I am really enjoying. The Sentinel did work for me and a little less likely to have the occasional spillage than the Soul.

Was toying with the idea of the Haku as well, but the clamour is off putting, quite fancied a go in the Cruiser but will wait now. The Entheon is tempting, lots of bits to the bundle it seems.

I am very glad you are back on the case as I rely heavily on you and @mannikon when it comes to these things :) Where is @mannikon at the moment?

Edit: was lucky enough to get a Kryten in the raffle from @PlumeBlu which is in the mix.

Ive got an entheon on the way. Really got high hopes for it. Fingers crossed

Still using Souls which I am really enjoying. The Sentinel did work for me and a little less likely to have the occasional spillage than the Soul.

Was toying with the idea of the Haku as well, but the clamour is off putting, quite fancied a go in the Cruiser but will wait now. The Entheon is tempting, lots of bits to the bundle it seems.

I am very glad you are back on the case as I rely heavily on you and @mannikon when it comes to these things :) Where is @mannikon at the moment?

Edit: was lucky enough to get a Kryten in the raffle from @PlumeBlu which is in the mix.
The kryton is pretty damned good for a side airflow. I've just thrown a few orders in for the likes of the gambit, comet ect (sxk and yftk clones). Get caught up a bit. The capo, fuchai, pulse and athena will be heading my way. So I should be busy.
The devil has been pretty good paired with the wraith. Something about bottom airflow really pushes that flavour out.
Still haven't beat the strike for some mtl squonking.

Step daughter decided the squeeze wasn't her bag, so gave it back. Not too shabby with the Pulse 22 onboard, running on a .21 Clapton. Nice little workhorse.
IMAG1061.jpg

current favourite fynemods arklet with a pulse 24 bf sat on top.

Attachments

• IMAG0389.jpg
    IMAG0389.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 234
Back
Top Bottom