What's new

Squonk Check

IMG_20171205_114719.jpg

<3

@wonkyhorn. That's my goto squonk at the min, hardly been out of my mit since I got it. Be good when tother colours become readily available. I'm also half way through giving mine the micro-mesh treatment, thankless task but starting to look the mutts.

@wonkyhorn. That's my goto squonk at the min, hardly been out of my mit since I got it. Be good when tother colours become readily available. I'm also half way through giving mine the micro-mesh treatment, thankless task but starting to look the mutts.
What rda you using? loving the gorge on it, the Nixon is ok but a little restrictive. I been eyeing up the micro mesh stuff, got any pics?

got any pics?

Lol, I was in the process of shooting some before and afters yesterday and my camera croaked so I'm a bit stuffed at the min. Still got the fire button side to do so I will see how it goes with the camera on my phone. I'm working four 12hr shifts straight from tomorrow so everything is on hold until Monday I'm afraid. As for the rda, I'm rocking a wasp at the min, brochrome coming out at roughly .2 flavour city. Gorge is a cracking rda that doesn't seem to get a lot of type on here, I really rate it.

Giving the wasp nano a break today. Still a bit of tweaking to do with the Mulciber, but not too shabby (for a clone).
IMAG1107.jpg

Back
Top Bottom