What's new

Squonk Check

How annoying is that gap!!!!! [emoji30]
As I said, I sometimes use a atty gasket/washer thingy, but most of my mods don't need it, so no gap. One thing I do before going to bed is unscrew the attys, as I have it in my head that it'll relieve the tension on the 510 spring, especially with the GR-1.

As I said, I sometimes use a atty gasket/washer thingy, but most of my mods don't need it, so no gap. One thing I do before going to bed is unscrew the attys, as I have it in my head that it'll relieve the tension on the 510 spring, especially with the GR-1.

Sorry but what’s an atty gasket washer thingy [emoji23] sounds like I may need one of those! And good point on unscrewing it I never thought about that !

Also went with the 2.5 diameter coil and it is much smoother. Using flat wire still but at around 0.23 now so maybe try an extra wrap but I’ll test this see how it breaks in

Sorry but what’s an atty gasket washer thingy [emoji23] sounds like I may need one of those! And good point on unscrewing it I never thought about that !
It's basically a clear washer, and I think they come in 22 and 24mm dia. Stealthvape stock them, or at least they used to.

1786EF6A-1F3A-47EC-B5F3-5AA5D6494CF1.jpeg
bit of shiny shiny tonight :drool:

Back
Top Bottom