What's new

Squonk Check

Nice review...

Can't comment until I've tried one but I love the design and am sure it will have some high end squonk modders a little nervous as it looks superb..

cheers

Gaz

IMG_2650.JPG

Looks a decent squeeze alternative. Still not sure about that tank though.

The tank's not my cup of tea for definite. Needs too much power. Was lovely with the Flave 24 on it though so if I see the mod going on it's own I would jump in but not going to pay £65 for the two with a tank I just won't use.

The tank's not my cup of tea for definite. Needs too much power. Was lovely with the Flave 24 on it though so if I see the mod going on it's own I would jump in but not going to pay £65 for the two with a tank I just won't use.
Yeah very odd and slightly mis advised paring. Should soon be available as a mod hopefully. The flave 24 is surprisingly good with brochrome isn't it. Must try the 22.

All that's missing is a beerView attachment 158276
I with you on that, finished work and thought a nice cold beer in the garden would be great, instead I am sat in the car outside some woman's house trying to entertain my 2 year old as the wife has decided she needs a personal trainer

Got cider ice lolly in the luxotic but not quite the same [emoji52]
20180420_190857.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom