What's new

Squonk Check

Not fussed on the CF but it doesn’t bother me too much, I think the new version is all brass, if LV sell the brass tubes seperate I’ll pick one up

Is there word that LV will be selling the tubes as extras? I might get one from ModMaker if I can be arsed to do the mod.

Niagra squonk, i replaced the supplied rda as leaked worse than an oap.
33995680_2000480949965191_251217108203995136_n.jpg

Dog walking duties before a nice Chinky Takeaway, oh and several beers :)

Not really sure there's any point to the 810 drip tip on this. Feels more like sucking an orange through a straw than with the 510. Still good flavour though.
IMG_20180531_180706.jpeg

Got a convergent yesterday. Super smooth, dense, restricted vape. Nextiny levels of quietness. Still dialing it in, but everything I put in it tastes great...
IMG_20180531_221345-01.jpeg

Looks good @domejunky what's it like for MTL?
I wouldn't call it a hard core MTL. It's got a loose MTL draw, right on the cusp between MTL and DL. Probably about the same as an Exocet. I have this habit, maybe I did it with cigarettes, of taking a quick MTL draw, followed by a longer DL draw - this does that perfectly.

The flavour is intense. It manages to produce a really cool, dense vape. I think more volatile flavour molecules survive better and end up coming through more.

Back
Top Bottom