What's new

Squonk Check

Feel the fury of my Furyan :) It's a bit meh today if I'm honest, these Ijoy 20700's are shit. Just ordered some 30T's, so I'm hoping for an improvement.

And here's a pic. Doh!
IMG_20180620_193146.jpeg

I went a bit Squonkers Bonkers.

Here's my current bunch but selling 2 of em tonight locally and probably cull another couple.

Daft thing is I don't have a favourite, the dual battery ones obviously give a better performance but none of them are anything special, the Wraith is a work of art and nice in the hand, just lacks that bit of umfff when I need it - my quest for a great all rounder Squonker continues....

One thing I do know is my Squonk RDTA's are staying! (even bought another in the sales for when the Pico 2 comes out)

SQUONKERS.jpg

Pretty sure you NEED a Pulse 80, a Pico Squeeze 2 (when it comes out).

What's your opinion on the Kangertech dripbox? I have one on it's way to me but heard bad things about it since I ordered it :/
I might be tempted to get the Pulse 80 but I'm not overkeen on the Squeeze 2's looks.

The Dripbox 160 was my first squonk mod, recommended by someone on here. I love it, works perfectly although I only ever use power mode, no idea how it performs in TC. Nice and solid in the hand and very shiny [emoji16][emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom