What's new

Squonk Check

Ah :(

Not on FB
I just joined the group after seeing this. It's gorgeous and it seems the list is still open. Is that the Demon Killer atty on top that comes in the bundle mate? Looks very much like a payday treat to me.
This is worth looking at, if you are looking for a small 18350 squonk, no facebook need, not full mech, it’s mosfet and max size 22mm atty... https://steamisland.com/collections/everything-squonking/products/rave-mini-by-67-mods

After having a good look at both, I realise they'll be a waste of money for me. I mtl a bit but not enough to need a squonker for it. Those Runts are real pretty though. Thanks for the replies [emoji1303]

The Tini is a good one & takes 18650 but is smaller than the V1/2 Runt, only available second hand though. They're all good mods, well made, extra doors etc available from Stealthvape & friendly group. The Arc mods are really nice & come in mech, switchfet & clickfet.

The Tini is a good one & takes 18650 but is smaller than the V1/2 Runt, only available second hand though. They're all good mods, well made, extra doors etc available from Stealthvape & friendly group. The Arc mods are really nice & come in mech, switchfet & clickfet.
I think for small squonk mods I'll stick with the Halitus, Stentorian Ram and the Squeeze for now. It's just that these things catch my eye and look so damned good. I'm starting to get to grips with my shinyitis now and am finding a bit more self control. Although I'm finding it very difficult stopping myself from getting a drone. I already have 5 dna mods with another on the way though [emoji848]

Build quality of the new Drone is a step down from the original but it's still good & 250C [emoji106]

I just joined the group after seeing this. It's gorgeous and it seems the list is still open. Is that the Demon Killer atty on top that comes in the bundle mate? Looks very much like a payday treat to me.

Yeah man it’s the demon killer but with a custom top cop. It’s pretty nice. Got a Nutz on its way to me so that’ll be sat on top of the midget from now on :)

Hi all,
It’s my first time in the Squonk section . Please be gentle with me and my ignorance of all things squonk.
I bought a Vapefly Galaxies MTL RDTA. I love the flavour and getting a bit fed up of its 2ml capacity and was thinking to get a regulated squonk. I’m a bit clueless. I was thinking Vandy Vape pulse 80w. Then I watched a review that was saying you couldn’t use a bottom air fed tank. Does that mean the Vapefly won’t work with it?

Looking for a reasonably priced starter one I guess incase I don’t get on with it. Any suggestions please? Cheers

Back
Top Bottom