What's new

Squonk Check

look like us mortals will have to go without the high end stuff :17:

@kamido @eyeball kid

I do not do 'the facebook' either that is why I ordered an L'Octopus for my xmas present from my wife. Not cheap but very good, I had the chance to try @city461 's one and I liked it. The best part is you can just buy it from a shop got mine from www.youvape.fr/

box-bf-octopus-orange-vague-silver-octopus-mods.jpg

@kamido @eyeball kid

I do not do 'the facebook' either that is why I ordered an L'Octopus for my xmas present from my wife. Not cheap but very good, I had the chance to try @city461 's one and I liked it. The best part is you can just buy it from a shop got mine from www.youvape.fr/

box-bf-octopus-orange-vague-silver-octopus-mods.jpg
That colour should give people fair warning.... Great little squonk... love mine with a Narda or hadaly on it... Good size and very well made..

I like orange :D

Have also ordered a 22mm Goon and bf pin.
No end to your opulence young man... if you want to try I have a Hobo 3.1, Hobo drifter, NarDA, Hadaly and a Malstrom. As you are now a member of the North West fraternity its not a problem....

No end to your opulence young man... if you want to try I have a Hobo 3.1, Hobo drifter, NarDA, Hadaly and a Malstrom. As you are now a member of the North West fraternity its not a problem....

Thanks Jerry, I may well take you up on that in the new year. I gotta get used to these new fangled squonk things yet.

I use the Malstrom on that particular mod... Find the "thing" that comes with it useless....
On the door with the cut out for the bottle WTF do the magnets attach to????
View attachment 113027

Must be metalwork under the plastic I reckon.

Not massively impressed with the maze, but that is more likely my fault rather than it's :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom