What's new

Squonkmail

@stuartd I'm going to guess you haven't squonked with it yet :) I'm hoping you haven' built it up yet. Look at the squonk pin, look at the air chimneys. Sigh a bit then go get a file.

@stuartd I'm going to guess you haven't squonked with it yet :) I'm hoping you haven' built it up yet. Look at the squonk pin, look at the air chimneys. Sigh a bit then go get a file.

yes i squonked it and yes build it. the only thing i don`t like about it was squonking and juice coming out of the airholes what a stupid design flaw and what do you mean by get a file iam not sure about that bit

yes i squonked it and yes build it. the only thing i don`t like about it was squonking and juice coming out of the airholes what a stupid design flaw and what do you mean by get a file iam not sure about that bit
To file the squonk pin down to stop it flooding.

[emoji7][emoji7][emoji106]
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1469177005.182689.jpg

Now these are like finding rocking horse shit, great catch chap.....oh and dibs

Lol, your telling me! 8 months it's taken for me to track one down [emoji23][emoji23]

It arrived a hour ago and your the 7th person to call dibs [emoji23][emoji51]

Nice. although it would seem as rare as rocking horse shit also. Other than the maelstrom I've got the V2 clones on everything, Turned the tsunami into a normal dripper again was just too annoying even filed down those air funnels are just too low.

Back
Top Bottom