What's new

Squonkmail

Mines only a clone but it's that good, I bought another one lol

To be fair, the clone looks better. The drip tip on the original is very very short, and it sucks with the 510 attachment. That tip looks the perfect size
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1471185834.379327.jpg

To be fair, the clone looks better. The drip tip on the original is very very short, and it sucks with the 510 attachment. That tip looks the perfect size View attachment 100767
The drip tip on my split clone is from a lowpro clone I had knocking around, it's the correct threading and fits better than the stock one. Will find the link for it when I get near the pc.

The drip tip on my split clone is from a lowpro clone I had knocking around, it's the correct threading and fits better than the stock one. Will find the link for it when I get near the pc.

Ah awesome, I thought it looked bigger! The standard one on the original is fine, until you build lower than 0.3 and then it's so hot it melts your lips :(

Ah awesome, I thought it looked bigger! The standard one on the original is fine, until you build lower than 0.3 and then it's so hot it melts your lips :(
https://www.fasttech.com/p/3480802

Link is the actual item I bought not just a find and that should do link.

£3.81 Comes with 2 drip tips, only down side is you will have to remove the spit guard.
As long as the original is the same threading as the clone, the above tips will fit.

Just a new dripbox for me today, to replace the one that I drunkenly dropped into half a pint of port at the weekend.....

A couple of atty's for me, Hobo Drifter which is just a flavour machine for a 22mm and an Origen Little, I sold one a while back and regretted it so really happy to have another.

Not forgetting a load of Rasberry donut from Grumpy juice :D

Attachments

• 2016-08-18 08.08.20.jpg
    2016-08-18 08.08.20.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 108
  • 2016-08-18 08.07.33.jpg
    2016-08-18 08.07.33.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 98
A couple of atty's for me, Hobo Drifter which is just a flavour machine for a 22mm and an Origen Little, I sold one a while back and regretted it so really happy to have another.

Not forgetting a load of Rasberry donut from Grumpy juice :D

How are you finding he Drifter? Too early for "I told you so"? [emoji41]

Back
Top Bottom