What's new

Squonkmail

Strange, working on mine. If you go GB and search Tsunami it is the 24 version

Origen V2, secondhand from on the book of face. Just need to sort out a shorter drip tip for it! [emoji23][emoji106][emoji106]
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1464453775.332631.jpg

Vaporflask DNA40 squonker from GB.
But wouldn't you know it, the Hastur I ordered to go with it is back-ordered.
So, I'm no closer to becoming a squonkanista.
Chunts.

Vaporflask DNA40 squonker from GB.
But wouldn't you know it, the Hastur I ordered to go with it is back-ordered.
So, I'm no closer to becoming a squonkanista.
Chunts.
That was the first squonker I owned, they are ok for the money - do not put the battery in the wrong way though!! (this is how mine met its end)

That was the first squonker I owned, they are ok for the money - do not put the battery in the wrong way though!! (this is how mine met its end)
I thought it'd do just to dip my toe in the water, I'm also on the list for a Coppervape from @Huggett, you never know, i might even have a bf rda by the time it turns up :)

I thought it'd do just to dip my toe in the water, I'm also on the list for a Coppervape from @Huggett, you never know, i might even have a bf rda by the time it turns up :)
The atty which comes with the coppervape squonker is ace, streets ahead of the one which comes with the kangertech dripbox, easy enough to track down a velocity clone if its something you want to just dip ya toe into.

Cheers, toe dipping is the way forward at the mo, if I enjoy it I'll look into some Gucci kit

Back
Top Bottom