What's new

Squonkmail

@jacinabox

It definitly is a bead rattlers mod mate :D

I'm naturally left handed ( which attracted me to the mod in the first place ).

Yes you can use it right handed but you lose out on the design and feel.

cheers

Gaz

how do you find that compared to the octopus only ask as the internals are drffrent one haveing wire and the other haveing the copper strip contact
It doesn't hit quite as hard but there's not much in it to be honest, probably something to do with the mosfet. But it's sold as being tough so it's fine for work.

It doesn't hit quite as hard but there's not much in it to be honest, probably something to do with the mosfet. But it's sold as being tough so it's fine for work.
thanks was just intrested to know with them beening slitley diffrent set ups inside

Yes direct from svapiamo, shipping was 12 euros mod was 63. Arrived in 6 days and svapiamo were very helpful with some paypal issues I had. Would use them again.

Thanks mate, I quite like the look of them all. Nice simple designs, look well built and look like they are well worth the money. I'm considering the V12, the full mechanical version.

Thanks mate, I quite like the look of them all. Nice simple designs, look well built and look like they are well worth the money. I'm considering the V12, the full mechanical version.
I'm very pleased with. I chose those colours so it would be hard to lose. Works well with a 22mm goon. Recommend [emoji38]

Finally arrived and I like the combo a lot...

20170201_163845.jpg

Back
Top Bottom