What's new

Squonkmail

Perhaps I should've been clearer...I was after your thoughts on the RDTA as a squonking atty! I've managed to pick up the Squeeze kit from the classifieds - with the RDA, which reviews as OK. I've a few squonking atty's; Goon which I love, Tsunami nice but leaks a bit, but that's down to my squonking technique I suspect, a Hadalay clone which has yet to be tried and a Sapor which is not bad at all.
Then today Gearbest delivered me a Lost Vape Therion squonker which comes with its own atty which sadly reviews indifferently...I'm really looking for a nice all round atty...the Split clone looks different - on offer at Gearbest for a few quid, so my order is going in, can't have too many atty's! :D

Sorry mate, it's not bad at all. Easy to build and wick, flavour is good. Not anything bad to say about it really.

Loving the vt inbox with matchy matchy ceramic drip tip <3
IMG_20170114_110815_HHT (Medium).jpg

IMG_0817.JPG

Got this o atty in and the squonker pin does not seem long enough ! Any help will be appreciated

View attachment 115901

Got this o atty in and the squonker pin does not seem long enough ! Any help will be appreciated

As long as the BF 510 pin holds the positive post in place, you *should* be good to go. Mine comes up to barely sit flush, so it has no problems drawing excess liquid back into the bottle. I'm a relative noob to squonking though, so someone with more experience may have something more relevant to say...

As long as the BF 510 pin holds the positive post in place, you *should* be good to go. Mine comes up to barely sit flush, so it has no problems drawing excess liquid back into the bottle. I'm a relative noob to squonking though, so someone with more experience may have something more relevant to say...

It seems like the pin does not hold the post in place. It does not screw in at all

Like @wonkyhorn I have upgraded slightly from the Mech Kanger DripBox to the VT Inbox which arrived this morning. So I am on my way to becoming a Squonkette.:):)
When the finances allow, a Limelight Freehand is definitely in my future, but for now....... apart from these awful Panels, alternatives will be acquired asap..........
I'm up and running.
Pics to follow, but this is ex @woofpuff and all thanks to him for such a speedy transaction.:2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom