What's new

Squonkmail

Really impressed with this setup that was completed today with the arrival of the V6 from Svapiamo. The shift clone goes well with it and gives great flavour..

I also used nichrome wire for the first time to give me more wraps for the same impedance, so with 6 wraps it's running at about 0.6 - 0.7

Been trying to order from Svapiamo for 2 days, paypal will not let me and I'm getting fed up now.

Been a while since my last squonk mail so decided to go in on one of these.

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1484329230.597974.jpg

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1484329260.710000.jpg

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1484405108.816740.jpg

So this turned up today...needed something cheap and cheerful to throw about and get banged up when I'm at work. All in with postage it cost me about £20 and I feel like I've had the bargain of the century. My other squonk mod is an Angkultur with a genuine Hadaly and while this isn't quite up to that, the fact it was about an eighth of the price means really it blows the other set up out of the water.

I've been after another 3D printed mech squonker and was thinking about an Octopus but if I'm honest with myself Id be happy to grab myself another Pico squeeze and spend the money saved on decent juice.

@Pittard9 £20.00 was that for the mod alone or the Pico Sqeeze kit with whatever mod they provide? What's the atty in your picture - looks interesting, a BF tank?

But, yes a bargain:)

@Pittard9 £20.00 was that for the mod alone or the Pico Sqeeze kit with whatever mod they provide? What's the atty in your picture - looks interesting, a BF tank?

But, yes a bargain:)

It was £14 for the pico squeeze (body only, not the kit) and the Atty was about £6.

The atty is a Split clone, it's an RDTA that comes with a BF pin. When you squeeze the juice goes into the tank section and up top to the coils.

I got them from Gearbest as the price was excellent. I've been quite vocal about how terrible Gearbest are over the past year but after reading good comments recently about their service I thought I'd give them another try at the prices they are asking. Was delivered in 7 days which is a very good start so I'm pleased with the purchase.

It was £14 for the pico squeeze (body only, not the kit) and the Atty was about £6.

The atty is a Split clone, it's an RDTA that comes with a BF pin. When you squeeze the juice goes into the tank section and up top to the coils.

I got them from Gearbest as the price was excellent. I've been quite vocal about how terrible Gearbest are over the past year but after reading good comments recently about their service I thought I'd give them another try at the prices they are asking. Was delivered in 7 days which is a very good start so I'm pleased with the purchase.
Think I'm going to have to give that a go...bit of a shame as I've just received a package from Gearbest which also arrived within a week, had I known I could've added it.
I should really ask if it's any good first - so, is it?! :)

Think I'm going to have to give that a go...bit of a shame as I've just received a package from Gearbest which also arrived within a week, had I known I could've added it.
I should really ask if it's any good first - so, is it?! :)

I'm really happy mate. Like I said, there are better things about but you're looking at well over £100 pound for a decent squonk set up.

At the price, this performs really well and the fact it can be turned off means my mech squonker will stay at home and this will be my out and about mod.

For the sake of £20 quid it's well worth it in my opinion.

I'm really happy mate. Like I said, there are better things about but you're looking at well over £100 pound for a decent squonk set up.

At the price, this performs really well and the fact it can be turned off means my mech squonker will stay at home and this will be my out and about mod.

For the sake of £20 quid it's well worth it in my opinion.

Perhaps I should've been clearer...I was after your thoughts on the RDTA as a squonking atty! I've managed to pick up the Squeeze kit from the classifieds - with the RDA, which reviews as OK. I've a few squonking atty's; Goon which I love, Tsunami nice but leaks a bit, but that's down to my squonking technique I suspect, a Hadalay clone which has yet to be tried and a Sapor which is not bad at all.
Then today Gearbest delivered me a Lost Vape Therion squonker which comes with its own atty which sadly reviews indifferently...I'm really looking for a nice all round atty...the Split clone looks different - on offer at Gearbest for a few quid, so my order is going in, can't have too many atty's! :D

Back
Top Bottom