What's new

Squonkmail

Found it on FT, read silly discussions on there and watched Todd and ordered.
What about the 510? See you had it on a Pico Squeeze? So not too long then?
No it's spot on. Saw Todd's review and spoke to hodge as he has a genuine. Glad I did. Really top notch flavour machine. Haven't dual coiled it yet as I'm happy with one on the squeeze. Good juice well too and easy to run wick all around the deck like a moat and it can't leak.

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1484059702.626755.jpg

Received from ft today. Only took a week. Hcigar inbox and Hadaly clone with stainless fused Clapton. Totally über impressed. Tempted to get a pico squeeze as well.

View attachment 115244
Received from ft today. Only took a week. Hcigar inbox and Hadaly clone with stainless fused Clapton. Totally über impressed. Tempted to get a pico squeeze as well.
If you want one from ft by summer order today. Every recent ft order has been super fast but all three of my squeeze' s took over a month from despatch.

Just a heads up squonkers

This thing is definitely not shit ! Quite the opposite - bf rdta with luvverly flavour and a very very reasonable price

Fill yer boots

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1484088179.028453.jpg

This happened today, over the moon with this Freehand S. I think I'll be sending back my other one for a clear coat :lovesign:
2017-01-11 18.01.56.jpg
2017-01-11 18.01.46.jpg

Really impressed with this setup that was completed today with the arrival of the V6 from Svapiamo. The shift clone goes well with it and gives great flavour..

I also used nichrome wire for the first time to give me more wraps for the same impedance, so with 6 wraps it's running at about 0.6 - 0.7

Attachments

• Svapiamo and Shift.jpg
    Svapiamo and Shift.jpg
    382.1 KB · Views: 89
Back
Top Bottom