What's new

Street parties? WTF!!!!

With a whole row of houses doing the same and chatting to each other, drinking, eating and smiling and laughing, it's pretty much a street party.

Doesn't make us all idiots though.

Aye, i can see your point. I think when we hear party we imagine people all out milling about like some others have described.

You people with gardens are lucky.

Any party is breaking the lockdown rules. You are only supposed to go outside for food shopping, exercise or essential work.
Nobody said essential work as far as I remember. They said work but only if it can't be done from home.

Aye, you are right. It’s a bit confusing. Might get even more confusing soon, i fear.
You're not wrong there. Apparently riding a motorcycle for fun is allowed !!!!! Not really essential travel is it !
I'm a biker but won't ride for fun. It's not right.
I've only been out of my property for work and one trip a week to the supermarket.
Some are absolutely taking the piss.
Saving me a fortune on diesel though so I shouldn't moan [emoji23]

With a whole row of houses doing the same and chatting to each other, drinking, eating and smiling and laughing, it's pretty much a street party.

Doesn't make us all idiots though.
Exactly. Observing the rules in place was no problem for us. Everyone in our street came out and stayed at the front of their houses. Was a great atmosphere, well needed. Made a change to talk with the neighbours. Everyone was sensible. Shame to read others were not so.

How very grown up.

I'm sorry you took my original comment personally.

I do have friends and family in England who have told me about the different things going on in their areas, therefore 'read' doesn't always relate to anything on this forum alone, but many ways of me communicating with people.

Please feel free to take this to PM as there's no need for this thread to go off on a tangent like a lot of them do.

Although your original comment prompted me to defend myself, it was the juvenile second comment that irked me.

No need for PMs

I'm happy to leave things here.

upload_2020-5-11_7-19-20.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom