What's new

Struggling 2 make something tasty

I do man I shake the shit out it I went for VG nic tho think I'll stick with pg never had problems with that before

What a nice thing to do, Lee. Quite touching.
[emoji4] just a simple recipe but its something i used to vape for a while, quite similar to ruthless ez duz it on ice if you add a bit of papaya and a couple drops menthol [emoji3]

80\20 VG\pg I tried for max VG but the nic is holding me back iv bought 2 batches from 2 companies and darkstar is best of both but still rough my first lot I tried was from vamp Vape the nic there was smooth as feck that's what I want lol

[emoji4] just a simple recipe but its something i used to vape for a while, quite similar to ruthless ez duz it on ice if you add a bit of papaya and a couple drops menthol [emoji3]
I love ez duz it on ice that's the first stuff I vaped

I've seen quite a lot of people say Darkstar VG nic is rough. I only use their PG nic, and it's the smoothest and most neutral I found.

How are you looking after you nic between mixes. How big is the bottle? Vigorous, regular shaking might be oxidising the nic...?

Its 100ml glass bottle I shake it b4 mixing should I not b shaking it at all ? Its kept in a dark cupboard I do everything proper its really starting 2 put me off diy :(

Its 100ml glass bottle I shake it b4 mixing should I not b shaking it at all ? Its kept in a dark cupboard I do everything proper its really starting 2 put me off diy :(
At room temperature? How does it smell.

I think you have no choice but to shake with VG, it's thick...

Try to mix it with just PG, or just VG - reduce the number of variables to track it down...

Back
Top Bottom