What's new

Struggling 2 make something tasty

I mix 30ml bottles put 2.5ml of 72mg nic 2 make a 6mg mix I then add 15% flav then 2ml pg and the rest VG 2 make a 80\20 mix

Yeah that makes 6mg.
You are slightly less than 80% VG.
15% flavour is 4.5ml, plus 2 ml PG is 6.5ml PG, giving 23.5

That was just a rough est when I mix I make sure its right that's the main reason why this harsh taste is killing me man lol

That was just a rough est when I mix I make sure its right that's the main reason why this harsh taste is killing me man lol

Sorry - having PC / Router issues today.
I had written about 4 times as much and what is left makes me look like tit :18:.

Basically I also said:-
Your VG ratio is close to 80% so won't be an issue - unless it is too thick and you are dry hitting slightly?
Have you tried 3mg if that is strong enough for you - could lessen the roughness.

Iv made a mix using only 2ml of nic so its about 5mg maybe a bit less and its no as rough so I'm gonna go with that I think its just peeps at my work buy stuff from me so just hope they don't notice the less nic lol

Doubt you wold notice 5 ~ 6mg but maybe best to let them know? Up to you though.

I forget now to be honest, wasnt alot. Maybe 2% tfa papaya and 1 drop menthol per 10ml.

Been ages since i vaped that recipe, give it a whirl [emoji16]
Made this up last night, Vaping it right now, got to admit it's pretty good

Is it close 2 ez duz on ice that's all my Mrs will puff and its fortunes lol iv got papaya and menthol ordered 2 make it up. What's the best strawberry and watermelon 2 use

Think I'll need 2 man cheers for the input where's the best place for nic

I use Everything liquid for nic - been using it for 2 years and its always been spot on. I cant help thinking your problem could lie in steeping - it doesnt sound like your giving the mix long enough to blend and smooth out

Probably not mate I have some steeping just now so hopefully solve my problem but my problem is I have no patience I want 2 try it b4 its even made lol iv made loads of bottles up so I don't get in that position again just hoping the mix smooths out

Back
Top Bottom