What's new

Stuck on disposables, help!

Innokin Sceptre 2
LVE Orion 2
Vaporesso Luxe X Pro

In addition to those already posted :)

There are loads of good mtl rta's about that are good for salts and don't leak. A search through this site would give you plenty of inspiration and loads of people to give good advice.

I don't tend to use Pods a lot but after hearing and reading about the Vaporesso Luxe Pods i decided to buy the Luxe X Pro. It's one of the best RDL Vapes i have ever used and believe me that's high praise coming from someone who isn't a Pod fan. Flavour is intense but i find the 0.6 Pod tends to bring a lot of Sweetness to the front. That might be just me and my still fooked up tastebuds though, i will say that it has the best Auto Draw i have ever tried and really am impressed with it. It would of been nice to have a larger battery but it last me quite well. By the way i blame @Mutley1 for me getting into Pods again, well that's my excuse.

I don't tend to use Pods a lot but after hearing and reading about the Vaporesso Luxe Pods i decided to buy the Luxe X Pro. It's one of the best RDL Vapes i have ever used and believe me that's high praise coming from someone who isn't a Pod fan. Flavour is intense but i find the 0.6 Pod tends to bring a lot of Sweetness to the front. That might be just me and my still fooked up tastebuds though, i will say that it has the best Auto Draw i have ever tried and really am impressed with it. It would of been nice to have a larger battery but it last me quite well. By the way i blame @Mutley1 for me getting into Pods again, well that's my excuse.

it really is a good piece of kit & both me & mrs use ours daily, yep battery could do with been bigger but its no biggie as im using multiple devices through out the day .

You should have got the Luxe XR Max for the better battery, but it isn't draw activated.

it really is a good piece of kit & both me & mrs use ours daily, yep battery could do with been bigger but its no biggie as im using multiple devices through out the day .

When my 5ml Pods arrive i will be using it strictly in MTL on the Bedside Cabinet when i have trouble sleeping (which is most nights). Can't see Battery being too much of an issue for me either mate. Loving it so far though.

OXVA xlim series + elfliq. Tastes way better than any disposable, high nic and each coil lasts more than 1 month.

Back
Top Bottom