What's new

Stuck on disposables, help!

GG_

I've been vaping for a decade or so.

Got into diy with the Smok M80 and an RTA. I've tried a load of other options for out and about but always ended up with leakage which is a pita. Mainly used drippers over the years as tanks tended to problematic in one area or another.

I've enjoyed the disposable vapes but was not a fan of the 600 puffs and in the bin, but the larger ones are hard not to like. I'm used to dripping 3/6mg and creating small weather systems in the room, but the high nic salt stuff is good. Good flavour, minimal clouds, zero leakage worry.

I have plenty liquid nic/pg/vg and flavours.

Are there decent, no leaking, reusable devices I can cram high nic/ high flavour into? Is diy nic salts a thing?

As someone who went the diy route for many years and felt it was saving a lot of money, got better flavour and was more enjoyable it now seems like the best option for money/flavour/leakage is just to grab a load of 10k puff vapes and bin a load of batteries, which is a bit shit, better than the 600 puffs but still grim.

Vaporesso Luxe XR Max Pod.

5ml pod (if you remove the rubber bung). 2800mAh battery. 80w. Coils that go from 0.4 - 1.2Ohms. 3 different pods available for MTL, DTL and restricted DL.

Bought one for my holiday to be a poolside mod, but I have been really impressed with it so far.

So far not a drop of leakage or condensation, even after it has rattled around in my work bag for days on end.

Hey there, just stumbled upon this thread, I get the struggle with DIY vaping and those annoying leaks and I can relate to being stuck on disposables. I get why they might be a concern, but I've recently discovered something that's been a game-changer for me – Rifbar. I tried it after a friend recommended it, and I have to say, it's been a breath of fresh air.
Not only is it a safer alternative, but the flavors are fantastic, and it's budget-friendly in the long run. No more disposables for me! Give it a whirl if you're looking for an easy transition. It's made vaping a whole lot simpler for me.

Hey there, just stumbled upon this thread, I get the struggle with DIY vaping and those annoying leaks and I can relate to being stuck on disposables. I get why they might be a concern, but I've recently discovered something that's been a game-changer for me – Rifbar. I tried it after a friend recommended it, and I have to say, it's been a breath of fresh air.
Not only is it a safer alternative, but the flavors are fantastic, and it's budget-friendly in the long run. No more disposables for me! Give it a whirl if you're looking for an easy transition. It's made vaping a whole lot simpler for me.

go on then, what’s a rifbar?

A disposable

what a great way to kick a disposable habit - with a disposable

Back
Top Bottom