What's new

Stupid things you’ve seen people vape.

ReservedCBD

Postman
Morning POTV.

This morning i have just genuinely seen some idiot of natural selection finest choice in America vape a tide pod on a dripper. I’m all for a laugh with the weird creation vapes to confused or disgust people, such as cheese & onion, Chilli & mushroom etc but vaping pure chemicals! Seriously that the sort of dumb sh*t that making the FDA crack down on vaping across the pond!

What the stupidest one you’ve come across so far? Because I’m pretty darn sure thats the dumbest of the dumb yet.

I had to look up what a tide pod was. At first I thought it was something meant for a pod style device, not something that goes in your washing machine or dishwasher. That really is stupid.

I've never vaped anything dangerous, but I did have a cappuccino flavour that tasted exactly like strong garlic. No idea if someone was having a laugh when they bottled the concentrate, or it was just terrible. I did actually vape a few Ml's as it was my last flavour, till I realised unflavoured was a lot nicer.

I had to look up what a tide pod was. At first I thought it was something meant for a pod style device, not something that goes in your washing machine or dishwasher. That really is stupid.

I've never vaped anything dangerous, but I did have a cappuccino flavour that tasted exactly like strong garlic. No idea if someone was having a laugh when they bottled the concentrate, or it was just terrible. I did actually vape a few Ml's as it was my last flavour, till I realised unflavoured was a lot nicer.

Coffee is usually the hardest thing to get right, its either bitter, garlic, soil or dry... only half decent coffee i found is Caramel latte, but it drown with sugar and the caramel the strongest flavour.... so end up with abit of coffee and a sickly vape to be honest. Yes a tide pod seems to be an American millennial’s choice of snack or death. There someone smoking one through a bong on instagram.... due to our company CBD we end up with a lot of bong related stuff on the feed sadly

Last edited:
Had a green tea, lemon and honey flavoured e-liquid by Zen Masters that made Vapouround smell like cat piss.

Oh, ok, I'll admit that I did the stupid when I once won a Smoant Campbell kit. It's supposed to be a laugh/fun vape kit where you put your juice in one chamber section and some soft drink in another and it imparts the flavour of the drink with your vape. All it tasted to me was whatever the drink was regardless of the juice used. I was stupid enough to put some scotch in the drink chamber, the chamber or section for that just holds around 2 ml. Anyway, it just tasted like scotch and I have never bothered to use it since. I wont even give it to friends I know that vape because it really is a stupid, stupid device and I'm as equally stupid for using it I think. :sleepy:
So, yeah, I kinda vaped scotch! Well, my vape got filtered through scotch like a bong. Stupid is as stupid does.
:zombiemonkey:

@Tazz your my hero. I would of been disappointed if you didn’t use alcoholic beverage to be honest!

Oh and @MetalVape90 never tried that and you have just reminded me of elements ZEN... tasted like lawn that was wet

I once saw a video of a guy putting carolina reaper peppers in VG for a few days and thrn vaping it.
I don't even want to Imagine how that must've felt like.

Coffee is usually the hardest thing to get right, its either bitter, garlic, soil or dry... only half decent coffee i found is Caramel latte, but it drown with sugar and the caramel the strongest flavour.... so end up with abit of coffee and a sickly vape to be honest. Yes a tide pod seems to be an American millennial’s choice of snack or death. There someone smoking one through a bong on instagram.... due to our company CBD we end up with a lot of bong related stuff on the feed sadly
Coffee! You tried Flavour Art Up? I use it all the time in my DIY mixes. Always in my rotation. Great coffee taste. Verg strong concentrate though. Mostly I mix it between .5 to .8 %. Love it. Tried others and :sick:

Coffee! You tried Flavour Art Up? I use it all the time in my DIY mixes. Always in my rotation. Great coffee taste. Verg strong concentrate though. Mostly I mix it between .5 to .8 %. Love it. Tried others and :sick:

I have no but i think a coffee & chill range might work for a CBD brand haha. Thanks fort the inspiration!

@Zippy0 i saw that! He was crying and struggling to breath. He most likely had a wife who was also his sister.

I have vaped a dark chocolate with a drop or two of Tobasco ... better with Inawera's Shisha Chilli I can tell you. LOL!!

Back
Top Bottom