What's new

Sub Ohm Innovations Subzero X mech mod and RDA

stevoknevo

Achiever
Sub Ohm Innovations Sub Zero X kit in copper - RRP originally £199.99, currently £149.99 but out of stock. 25mm diameter, 18650 configuration.

Solid 8/10 condition, no dents or scratches, unfortunately the inner sleeve/insulator for the mod is missing - came to me like this (2nd hand) and does not affect performance whatsoever; I tried to source one to no avail, you just need to be vigilant with your battery wraps as you do with all mechs - or you could easily make one. Both items are fully boxed with all spares and tools - the mod & atty connect via a hybrid connection, 510 hybrid top cap for the mod and 510 adaptor for the RDA are present.

RDA comes fitted with a pair of virtually new Smut's Aliens, 3.5mm diameter/0.12 ohm, RRP £7.50.

Also included is a pair of Samsung 20s cells that have had 10-12 cycles each - RRP £12.

Mod and RDA polishing tool for your drill to keep it shiny! RRP £8

Performance is excellent as you would expect from a 'competition' set up using 20s cells, switch has a lovely operation, is super smooth in use and has locking function.

*This is for advanced users only - you must be cognisant with ohms law and battery safety - I will check to make sure you are, unless I know you know your stuff ;) *

Bogan's review

Looking for £60 delivered via RM first class signed for, and payment via PayPal G&S

Damnit, had deleted the good photos I took of it freshly polished the other day on my Wife's vastly superior phone than mine :( Apologies, they're not the best, I'll add more later. And it's started to patina already despite sitting boxed up doing nothing! You'll need some Brasso to keep this bad boy shiny :D
IMG_20190225_143748818~2.jpeg
IMG_20190225_143820224~2.jpeg
IMG_20190225_143939374~2.jpeg

Last edited:
Sub Ohm Innovations Sub Zero X kit in copper - RRP originally £199.99, currently £149.99 but out of stock. 25mm diameter, 18650 configuration.

Solid 8/10 condition, no dents or scratches, unfortunately the inner sleeve/insulator for the mod is missing - came to me like this (2nd hand) and does not affect performance whatsoever; I tried to source one to no avail, you just need to be vigilant with your battery wraps as you do with all mechs. Both items are fully boxed with all spares and tools - the mod & atty connect via a hybrid connection, 510 hybrid top cap for the mod and 510 adaptor for the RDA are present.

RDA comes fitted with a pair of virtually new Smut's Aliens, 3.5mm diameter/0.12 ohm, RRP £7.50.

Also included is a pair of Samsung 20s cells that have had 10-12 cycles each - RRP £12.

Mod and RDA polishing tool for your drill to keep it shiny! RRP £8

Performance is excellent as you would expect from a 'competition' set up using 20s cells, switch has a lovely operation, is super smooth in use and has locking function.

*This is for advanced users only - you must be cognisant with ohms law and battery safety - I will check to make sure you are, unless I know you know your stuff ;) *

Bogan's review

Looking for £60 delivered via RM first class signed for, and payment via PayPal G&S

Damnit, had deleted the good photos I took of it freshly polished the other day on my Wife's vastly superior phone than mine :( Apologies, they're not the best, I'll add more later. And it's started to patina already despite sitting boxed up doing nothing! You'll need some Brasso to keep this bad boy shiny :DView attachment 186093View attachment 186094View attachment 186095
Wow that really is awesome

Awww nice... I've got a lot of love for this mod. I had a short switch version and happily used it with a different RDA for years. I'm very tempted by this but I have other things using funds up. I might crumble if you will split them...?

It has a really nice button design making it silky smooth if you keep it clean. Threads are nice and deep so not much chance of cross threading them. I doubt many people would regret buying this mech if they know what they're buying.

Good luck with the sale. I highly recommend this for anyone looking for a quality made mech.

Last edited:
Found the better photos, but they're from messenger and not as sharp as they were, gives a better idea though.
received_294499371238143.jpeg
received_2356106977733323.jpeg
received_2129230057167365.jpeg
received_154191688808737.jpeg
received_327645004537956.jpeg
IMG_20190225_143939374~2.jpeg

Sorry @StuPot but I'm officially #done as of today, and this is the very last of my stuff to go, and want it done in a oner - I'm waiting on a mod/atty to arrive, was hoping it'd be today but the postie usually comes about 3 and I'm out with the boy. I only want the mod and the atty is kinda spoken for already pending my inspection and it being okay - my own atty is going on it.

After that I'm kaput, finito, #done :)

Ok no probs.. and well done on beating shinyitis... for now :D

I'm not confident I'd pass your tests anyway:
"*This is for advanced users only - you must be cognisant with ohms law and battery safety - I will check to make sure you are" :S :D

Ok no probs.. and well done on beating shinyitis... for now :D

I'm not confident I'd pass your tests anyway:
"*This is for advanced users only - you must be cognisant with ohms law and battery safety - I will check to make sure you are" :S :D
I'm certain you'd be just fine ;) More to ward off newbie mech wanters seeing as there's everything to get you going - I'd rather lose a sale than somebody hurts themselves.

That shows a lot of sence warning and checking that you know what your doing. In the wrong hands this would end in tears

Someone buy this! This is an absolute steal. I already have one, but it is a superb mod. Real quality at such a ridiculously cheap price. [emoji108]

Sixty quid posted for a SOI? A screaming bargain. My old one was the best tube mech I’d ever owned. Someone really needs to snap this up.

Back
Top Bottom