What's new

Sub ohm tank recommendations

Jde91

Hi guys, this is my first post on the forum.

I'm looking for recommendations for a sub ohm tank that's capable of handling high vg Juice (as I have a load I've bought already) ...

The mod I'm using is a jacvapor tilt and has a maximum of 40w I believe? I'm pretty new to this vaping malarkey and must admit I'm close to giving up after wasting endless ammounts of money on the things.

I've been using a cleito tank which was awesome for probably the first 2 or 3 days, no problems at all. Yet after a few days it's started locking up and now no Juice is getting to the wick. I've noticed it's a common problem with these that no one can seem to overcome.. so!...

What I'm after is a tank that's going to be okay with my mod, after talking to a guy in a local shop the ONLY tank he could recommend to me was the cleito for a 40w mod but there has to be another tank out there that would work.. my knowledge on different products and brands and vaping in general is somewhat limited lol. I'm learning!
Do I give up on the mod and go for something more powerful?

Please help!

You'll fine most new tanks are designed to be used at silly highly wattage. You could try something like the kangertech subtanks think they work well below 40w also I believe they come with an rba section so you could have a go at making your own coils to suit the wattage your mod will provide.

There may be others that other people can recommend though

All the best

Thanks for the suggestion.. I've borrowed a kangertech tank from a friend to see how I get on with it and it seems to be working okay after a day or 2. Though it leaks slightly but at least I can use it

Thanks again!

If you like the kanger sub tank coils those also work in the Wotofo serpent sub which is a pretty good sub-ohm tank and I prefer it over the sub tank.

Thanks for the info guys... I decided to give up on the 40w mod for now. I'll be keeping it as a spare but lastnight I ordered myself a new RX200S with a TFV8 tank.

Read some pretty good reviews on these and got them at a reasonable price so will see how it goes and report back in the next few days! Quite interested by the different coil options or should I say turbo engines lol.

Whilst I'm here does anybody have any suggestions on Juice to use for the TVF8? I've ordered some 50/50 for now from the El' Diablo range

Thanks for the info guys... I decided to give up on the 40w mod for now. I'll be keeping it as a spare but lastnight I ordered myself a new RX200S with a TFV8 tank.

Read some pretty good reviews on these and got them at a reasonable price so will see how it goes and report back in the next few days! Quite interested by the different coil options or should I say turbo engines lol.

Whilst I'm here does anybody have any suggestions on Juice to use for the TVF8? I've ordered some 50/50 for now from the El' Diablo range
The El Diablo range is amazing, but you may want to opt for their high VG range, especially at low ohms and high wattages. Another great high VG juice line is @Dripworx, although they are max VG and are more suited to drippers than tanks. Having said that, I did manage to get one of his juices wicking fine on a Crown tank.

Hi guys, this is my first post on the forum.

I'm looking for recommendations for a sub ohm tank that's capable of handling high vg Juice (as I have a load I've bought already) ...

The mod I'm using is a jacvapor tilt and has a maximum of 40w I believe? I'm pretty new to this vaping malarkey and must admit I'm close to giving up after wasting endless ammounts of money on the things.

I've been using a cleito tank which was awesome for probably the first 2 or 3 days, no problems at all. Yet after a few days it's started locking up and now no Juice is getting to the wick. I've noticed it's a common problem with these that no one can seem to overcome.. so!...

What I'm after is a tank that's going to be okay with my mod, after talking to a guy in a local shop the ONLY tank he could recommend to me was the cleito for a 40w mod but there has to be another tank out there that would work.. my knowledge on different products and brands and vaping in general is somewhat limited lol. I'm learning!
Do I give up on the mod and go for something more powerful?

Please help!
I bought a cleito for my daily at work as I was using too much liquid with my rda.
Can't fault it, never had any problems

Back
Top Bottom