What's new

Sub Rosa Alchemy £13 120ml launch deal @Prime Vapes from the creator of Dripworx

Sorry if i confused you mate, on Lees old site there was a special option to have your order sent out marked as a comp win to save agro with the OH, worked a treat[emoji23]

:18::18: Oh I get you,,,, if only. She’s cottoned on now that I’m gonna have to start getting stuff sent to work :18:

Purple paradox is pukka mate, its like a nice subtle version of astaire / blackcurrant tune, but enjoyable not take your head off!

Was this the base fruit mix for the fruit cider as the dark berrys are pretty close imho

Sorry mate, totally missed this comment for some reason!

Yeah it was the berry mix I was going to use for fruit cider, I agree it is pretty damn close to kopperberg! If you can imagine it without anise and menthol that’s pretty much where i was at with it [emoji16]

Sorry mate, totally missed this comment for some reason!

Yeah it was the berry mix I was going to use for fruit cider, I agree it is pretty damn close to kopperberg! If you can imagine it without anise and menthol that’s pretty much where i was at with it [emoji16]
It instantly reminded me of it, before the other flavours came through, had some kopparberg in Portugal but was called wild berry instead of mixed berry, same fruit flavours but 0.5% stronger which kind of removed the water aftertaste
Had a much stronger/dryer cider taste

It instantly reminded me of it, before the other flavours came through, had some kopparberg in Portugal but was called wild berry instead of mixed berry, same fruit flavours but 0.5% stronger which kind of removed the water aftertaste
Had a much stronger/dryer cider taste

That sounds more like it! I’m busy with my head down trying to nail a liquid that tastes exactly like the McDonald’s frozen lemonade thing they have on at the moment. The drink tastes absolutely amazing, I’m determined to make something the same [emoji16][emoji16]

That sounds more like it! I’m busy with my head down trying to nail a liquid that tastes exactly like the McDonald’s frozen lemonade thing they have on at the moment. The drink tastes absolutely amazing, I’m determined to make something the same [emoji16][emoji16]
Now i will have to stop at McDonald's on monday when i am back at work as i have no idea what you are on about! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Now i will have to stop at McDonald's on monday when i am back at work as i have no idea what you are on about! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

It’s to die for honestly. It’s like a frozen strawberry lemonade slushie but the taste is sharp, sour, cold and sweet. If I can crack it I can’t see me vaping anything else ever again [emoji23]

It’s to die for honestly. It’s like a frozen strawberry lemonade slushie but the taste is sharp, sour, cold and sweet. If I can crack it I can’t see me vaping anything else ever again [emoji23]
Well thats my dinner stop sorted on monday [emoji23]
Hope you get it sorted as that sounds like my kind of vape!
I found an adv once but the guy who owned the company needed to pay his berthing fees in Bermuda so sold the company [emoji6]

Well thats my dinner stop sorted on monday [emoji23]
Hope you get it sorted as that sounds like my kind of vape!
I found an adv once but the guy who owned the company needed to pay his berthing fees in Bermuda so sold the company [emoji6]

What a selfish cunt! [emoji23][emoji23]

Will have to try and find you a new ADV [emoji41]

What a selfish cunt! [emoji23][emoji23]

Will have to try and find you a new ADV [emoji41]
If you do i will put a review on your site, and maybe i can do that without fucking it up this time
#dontholdyourbreath

Back
Top Bottom