What's new

Sub Rosa Alchemy £13 120ml launch deal @Prime Vapes from the creator of Dripworx

Arghh was switheeing between mystic cream and this. I backed the wrong horse! Wish I had the money to get all 3. Sure it will be good anyway and will get in the future.

I’m only saying it’s the best one because I am absolutely mad about lime. It’s my favourite flavour, just so refreshing [emoji7]

Whichever ones you choose I can assure you they will taste exactly like the description. So, if they sound appealing to you, I’m sure you will enjoy them :)

Really looking forward to getting some feedback from them!

Mine have arrived and they smell really good, looking forward to getting stuck into them.

That was quick [emoji41][emoji41]

Can’t wait to hear what you think of them mate! Be sure to let me know once you have tried them!

Quick question @Lee How do I get the nib off the top? Might be being daft but I can't budge the fucker.

Quick question @Lee How do I get the nib off the top? Might be being daft but I can't budge the fucker.

Use the bottom of the cap and prize it off, like this....

IMG_3558.jpg

Thanks man. Used a wee screwdriver and flew it across the room lol.

Super quick delivery and thanks for the lolly too. Will feed back once I've got nic in it and built a coil f9r a fresh tank. Smells lovely though.

Thanks man. Used a wee screwdriver and flew it across the room lol.

Super quick delivery and thanks for the lolly too. Will feed back once I've got nic in it and built a coil f9r a fresh tank. Smells lovely though.

Haha looking forward to it mate! Would be great to hear some feedback [emoji16]

All nic’d up so gave the wicks a quick soaking of Purple Paradox, not the best at describing juices but this is very nice with a fruits of the forest vibe and the menthol gives it a nice lift without being overpowering.

The Heisenberg vibe as mentioned in the description is definitely there but is subtle which is a good thing in my eyes as I find Heisenberg a bit full on.

I’ll let it steep a day or two before getting properly stuck in but already I can see this becoming a favourite.

Right. I love the covert blue. A nice blue raspberry without any noticable sweetener, which is perfect for me as I can't stand oversweetened juice. It's also got the perfect amount of sour, which I know from experience is hard to do. I also like that the sour lingers on the aftertaste.

I've got it in a lowish watt build at the moment so will try if in my manta later once I've finished what's in it just now.

All nic’d up so gave the wicks a quick soaking of Purple Paradox, not the best at describing juices but this is very nice with a fruits of the forest vibe and the menthol gives it a nice lift without being overpowering.

The Heisenberg vibe as mentioned in the description is definitely there but is subtle which is a good thing in my eyes as I find Heisenberg a bit full on.

I’ll let it steep a day or two before getting properly stuck in but already I can see this becoming a favourite.

Couldn’t have described it better myself. That is exactly how it’s intended to taste, an array of dark fruits and berries, lightly mentholated with a Heisenberg style thing going on in the background. There is also some citrus in there which helps knock the edge off the menthol, this is why it’s luminous orange [emoji16]

Really pleased you like it buddy, one of those that you could vape day in day out, zero sweetener but rammed with flavour.

Back
Top Bottom