What's new

Suggestions for built in battery mods

Shez

I’ve been using Innokin Adept mods, like buying one type of coil for my Zilde tanks. The Adepts have lasted but since upgrading to the Z50 they’re not lasting long although prefer the smaller size. One problem is the tank is becoming loose on the mod and battery not charging.

Would appreciate suggestions with links that are more reliable, compact, not mega expensive with built in battery. Vape around 12w with 1.6 coil. Happy with my Zilde so could continue using.

Hi @Shez
may not be the best person to advise as my only mtl set up are 6-8 years old and still going strong.
now you say the coils lasted longer with your previous mod but not as long with the newer one. only thing that could be is the settings on some mods have a soft,normal,hard setting so im guessing that could be why they are not lasting as long.

while you wait for others to advise have a look through some of these

https://www.vapeclub.co.uk/vape-mods/built-in-battery/
https://vapeuk.co.uk/mods/variable-power-box-mods
https://vapeandjuice.co.uk/blogs/vape-kit-reviews/best-internal-battery-vape-mod

always worth shopping around as maybe cheaper elsewhere.

I’ve been using Innokin Adept mods, like buying one type of coil for my Zilde tanks. The Adepts have lasted but since upgrading to the Z50 they’re not lasting long although prefer the smaller size. One problem is the tank is becoming loose on the mod and battery not charging.

Would appreciate suggestions with links that are more reliable, compact, not mega expensive with built in battery. Vape around 12w with 1.6 coil. Happy with my Zilde so could continue using.
I've recently bought a thelema mini. It's really purdy (to my eyes), cheap (28 quid at vaping 101), well built and really tiny. With it's size, it's only 1500mah, but if you're only vaping 12w it will last you most of - if not all of - the day.

I was going to suggest the Lost Vape Thelema Mini too, along with the Geek Vape Aegis Mini 2.

There aren't many new mods about these days. If you want to continue with your Zlide then if you can find one the Gen Nano is a nice compact mod with a 2000mah internal battery with fast charging. I've had one for some time with zero issues, the only negative is the screen is unreadable outdoors.

I`d check if eleaf have come up with any further iterations of their 2000mAh i stick or sbs pico, they were the iconic small mod of their day.

I like an internal battery mod myself.

Lost Vape Thelema Mini
E-Leaf iStick i80
Geekvape M100 Aegis Mini 2
E-Leaf iStick Power 2 (5000mah battery)
Voopoo Drag Mini
Vaporesso Gen Nano

All decent ones I've tried. The eleaf istick power 2 is probably the biggest but has the biggest battery. I think there's a smaller version as well though with less battery, the mono.

My favourite is the Gen Nano, it's nice and compact. The Thelema Mini is nice too and you can get some funky colours.

If the Z50 is new contact seller as one I bought was duff. Owned mine for a while now with no problems.

Innokin Coolfire Z60. Been using one for ages. 2500 MAH and very small.
Thelema Mini is irresistibly cute though.

Hey @Shez , I had to bin two different Innokin Z50s because the 510 loosened. The quality is rubbish :(

Seeing as you’ve already got a whole range of excellent mods to choose from, I thought I’d add one more to your list :18: I’ve used my Geekvape Z50 for a long while now, and it works the charm. Slim and ergonomic, with enough battery life to get me through the day, and it has the same chip as the M100, but is less chunky. Just saying :22:

Back
Top Bottom