What's new

Best mod for dual 21700 batteries?

andywilliams1187

Initiate
Afternoon all,

Hope everyone is well and apologies in advance if this is in the wrong thread but need some recommendations.

My current setup is a VooPoo X217, running a MeshPro2 (Quad coils) and dual 21700 batteries (I am on the road a lot so the 21700 work better for me instead of carrying around lots of 18650's)

I really like my current mod but it is becoming increasing difficult to acquire new ones for a reasonable price and although it is great, recently started getting lines across the screen so probably won't be long before i get the black screen of death. I won't be buying another one - I have had 4 of these over the last two years (two had issues with the battery door failing, one with the top connector section failing and now one with a screen issue)

Can anyone recommend a recasonably priced dual 21700 mod? I am currently looking at the Vandy Vape GAUR 21 or the Odin MOD but wanted to see if anyone had any recommendations (or, just throwing it out there, one that they are not using and wanted to sell, if thats allowed on here)

Any help appreciated

Andy

The Lost Vape Thelema Solo uses a 21700 and the battery lasts about 3 days, if's thats any help.

Thanks all much appreciated.

@Blacksword I completley forgot that I do have a freemax solo in my spares drawer - looks very similar to the one you recommend so at least I have a reserve :)

@andipandi do you recommend the Gaur sir? I have seen a lot of decent reviews for it. Some people say it is quite bulky (to be expected when running dual 21700) but I used to have the aspire dynamo and it seams about the same size as that

@MrDJ i did look at the Aegis legend kits but on vape kings the Gaur is coming in at £10 cheaper so may just go with the Gaur

Unwell evil dildo (uwell evdilo). Still available on fleabay.
Screenshot_2023-07-23-18-23-30-74_260528048de7f2f358f0056f785be619.jpg

@Blacksword I completley forgot that I do have a freemax solo in my spares drawer - looks very similar to the one you recommend so at least I have a reserve :)

Best mods I've ever owned, by a million miles, and I've own a shed load since 2015. I used to love variable voltage mods , but need variable wattage for mesh rtas' these last few years.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for your help with this - looks like I am going to go for the Gaur.

Will probably get it from UKVapeKings - never used them before but seams to be the cheapest and highly rated so will order it tomorrow morning.

Out of interest, anyone use them before??

*Edit - outofstock at Vapekings but they are in stock at Legion of Vapers who appear to be on the approved vendor list on the site so will get one ordered from there :)

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for your help with this - looks like I am going to go for the Gaur.

Will probably get it from UKVapeKings - never used them before but seams to be the cheapest and highly rated so will order it tomorrow morning.

Out of interest, anyone use them before??

*Edit - outofstock at Vapekings but they are in stock at Legion of Vapers who appear to be on the approved vendor list on the site so will get one ordered from there :)

Use POTV5 to get 5% off

Back
Top Bottom