What's new

Supergood BF Deal

DMAN

Achiever
24% reduction on 100ml shortfills using SUPERBLACK. Works out at £7.54 for 100ml.
They are out of stock of nic shots though.
Free shipping.

I cant seem to get this deal to work. Charging shipping too.
Is it the Supergood site?

I cant seem to get this deal to work. Charging shipping too.
Is it the Supergood site?
The site was a bit clunky. It adds the nic shots, even though they are out of stock, then gave me an out of stock message. I had to go back and delete the nic shots. It took me a couple of goes to sort it.
Yes, the Supergood site.
Maybe there is a minimum order for free shipping? I ordered 6 x 100ml shortfills.

Last edited:
Cheers for this. They're pretty much all I vape these days because every time I think of a wee change they come along with a deal and I stock up. Anyone tried any of the uncommon range other than number 2 as that's nice and I'm actually on it the now?? Not overly keen on over sweet stuff or mint tbh but but liked ones in the past I thought I wouldn't

Ps- 'Try' £25 for the subtotal before taxes for free delivery.

Last edited:
Think the code may only work if you are signed up for 'supergood news' not 100% though, so give that a go if it doesn't work. :)

I think so, I signed up. So many loving it, its obviously worth a try anyway :)

That was quick. Ordered yesterday, and just arrived. It included nic shots, even though they showed out of stock when i ordered. :)

Seriously, I'll need to stay away from this section for another while. I must have well in excess of a litre of this stuff now.

Back
Top Bottom