What's new

Sweetner

This

bang a load of random fruits together and a load of neotame - you have a juice ready for mass market

the craft is dying.

You should set up a sister site, with menthol n fruit....call it Barbush:)

It contains ne'er Almond, Nor torrone, nor hazelnut, nor coconut, nor cream or custard and it is not RY4 based

Ill give ya caramel.

Wowsers ... In the words of luke skywalker in the recent films

"Almost everything they just said is wrong"

the only right thing was VG and PG

It looks awful 1% RY4 for the tobacco element, 3% Bavarian cream? ..... have they even tasted it?!?

Must admit ever since I gave up the rollies and got off tobacco it's just always seemed a bad idea to then start vaping something that tastes like tobacco. :)

On the other hand, I've always had a sweet tooth so I quite like sweet vapes.

We all have our different way of doing things I guess.

Must admit ever since I gave up the rollies and got off tobacco it's just always seemed a bad idea to then start vaping something that tastes like tobacco. :)

On the other hand, I've always had a sweet tooth so I quite like sweet vapes.

We all have our different way of doing things I guess.
Yes

I am primarily a tobacco flavour vaper. But i do not see it as tobacco like the smokes, it is just another flavouring compound that adds a depth that few other flavouring compounds can or do. It is entirely unlike smoking - and i would not wish it to be so - and also its much sweeter than smoke.

i recently tried out of curiosity heat not burn product - it was so close to smoking it was literally horrible - hated it - and two drags was enough to let me know this was not for me.

i cannot stand the taste of burnt tobacco but vape related tobacco flavours do not lead me back towards it.

Last edited:
have to agree, i’ve always said tobacco liquid doesn’t taste like tobacco. but @ZT is probably more accurate in saying it doesnt taste or feel anything like smoking.

with the exception of FLV concentrates with “cigarette” in the name. still traumatised… :(

This

bang a load of random fruits together and a load of neotame - you have a juice ready for mass market

the craft is dying.

I know you have a downer on Neotame @ZT but it's changed my vaping experience entirely. I've been in search of a good banana juice for the last three years but never found one I like, but since the introduction of Neotame I've found a couple of super sweet and super bananary juices that I absolutely love.

I have such a sweet tooth and the strength of the Neotame and the potent bananas just makes them for me.

Blessings to you my friend.

What about using Marshmallow in certain juices to add sweetness

Back
Top Bottom