What's new

Switch to RTA

I made the switch to RTAs around three week's ago, so glad i did it.
You'll not be going back to stock coils I bet, my poor Falcon King tank has sat on my desk waiting patiently for a fresh coil and some liquid since Christmas. Should probably clean it out and put it away tbh.

You'll not be going back to stock coils I bet, my poor Falcon King tank has sat on my desk waiting patiently for a fresh coil and some liquid since Christmas. Should probably clean it out and put it away tbh.
Deffo no going back buddy, really enjoying the builds and much better flavour, i'm hooked.

Now you just need to keep a tight grip on your vape budget, the shinyitus takes hold very quickly.
That's already been blown but live non league football and vaping is my passion at the moment.

So far, it’s taken me 3 failed attempts to get it right, swapped to wotofo cotton. I’m just wondering, how long will the mesh strips last? Do I need to swap with each wicking or will it last a few wicks? (Ive adapted the deck to accept other mesh and have a load of wotofo strips in stock)
If you watched my video on how to adapt the deck you'll find details on how to wick it in the same thread.
If you're still having trouble post a picture.

Back
Top Bottom