Review Swoke, Bikini. **Free for review**

philTBA

Achiever
No 2 from ecigwizard-olly
Swoke, Bikini.
50/50 vg/pg
Available in 3mg, 6mg, 12mg & zero nic
£12.89
These are labeled as using natural flavourings.

Swoke come in coloured glass bottles, blue for this flavour, with a dripper top. Labelling has a more 'grown up' stylish look and includes the usual warnings. Something that I hadn't noticed the lack of on the Mile high juice, the writing is larger too.

First vape of this, was a fruity explosion in my mouth. I was on to a winner ! Before I took another vape I was off checking the flavour profile. Swoke say 'a burst of fruit flavours' with passionfruit & mango bring the rich fruitiness with coconut to give a creamy finish. This could be a great ADV for me. I'd had the fruitiness, so I went in search of the creamy finish. Two minutes later it happened, BANG ! Full on, in your face MENTHOL ! I really can't vape menthol. I fought with this all day, trying to get anything apart from menthol. I tried it in everything I have, even pullin down the Zeph to fit the rba deck. I tried every setting I had, from 12w up, including cramming 70w through the TM, nothing but in your face menthol. I fought with this one for over 6 hours to no avail.
I hadn't said anything about the juice or flavour, so I handed it to my partner and asked her to try it. 'Ooh, that's lovely' was the reply I got. I asked what flavour she was getting, 'it's fruity,,, but I can taste cream afterwards,' WTF ! Around an hour later, a friend turned up at the house, they also vape. I tried it again, try this. The response,,, 'it's mango and something, but there's cream on exhale.'
That confirmed it. It was me. This is another one of those juices that screw my taste up. Any watermelon juices taste of menthol to me, every time. This is the first its happened with any other flavour than watermelon. I just couldn't get on with this at all, I tried again this morning, menthol. It's clearly me, as two other people, who had no idea what the flavour should be, independently got it spot on. In fact, my partner was happily vapeing away on it this morning, so it's a hit with her.
I can't say much more on this one, apart from, it's definatly not for me, but in fairness to the juice, two other folk say it does exactly what it says on the bottle.

**EDIT**
I have to add that my partner has been vapeing this for 2 days, and loves it, in fact, it's been the first juice that has prized her away from her much loved banana flavours !

Last edited:
Sound like my type of juice! I love fruity menthol flavours! Great review I'm sold!

Sound like my type of juice! I love fruity menthol flavours! Great review I'm sold!

It really is nice and as far as the review goes, it's not menthol. It's koolada for a slightly cooling effect. It's really nice on a summers day, full of flavour, but the vapour smells a bit weird.

As pittard9 has said, there's no menthol in it at all, but something in the mix has triggered menthol in my taste buds, (watermelon does the same thing)As soon as the menthol kicked in, I wasn't even getting the fruit.

As pittard9 has said, there's no menthol in it at all, but something in the mix has triggered menthol in my taste buds, (watermelon does the same thing)As soon as the menthol kicked in, I wasn't even getting the fruit.

It is a funny juice, but one that I really enjoyed. Not sure it's worth the price tag that puts it right up with more premium juices but definitely one people should try I think. I see you had the bisou and smiley from the same range. Bisou is very nice but has the same sort of effect on the mouth.

It is a funny juice, but one that I really enjoyed. Not sure it's worth the price tag that puts it right up with more premium juices but definitely one people should try I think. I see you had the bisou and smiley from the same range. Bisou is very nice but has the same sort of effect on the mouth.

Should be interesting to see how that one goes.

Back
Top Bottom