What's new

SXK Insider mtl bridge

I do think I would prefer the exocet to the vapeshell if it came with airflow reducers, though. Which made me think I should pick up this other new one that’s out. But I think I probably won’t.

What you mean the Xeta? Have a clone on the way. Have heard good things

Ate, that’s the one @rew . The exocet has the potential to be excellent, it’s just too loose for me and the mesh restrictor sometimes works great but is a bit inconsistent.

Ate, that’s the one @rew . The exocet has the potential to be excellent, it’s just too loose for me and the mesh restrictor sometimes works great but is a bit inconsistent.

Have a look through the Haku Xeta thread. A few people have got originals. Clones haven't landed yet, but onthe way.

Creme de Vape have the Kayfun 5 air restriction kit which fits the exocet.

Aye I’ve considered that before @Tootlevape but I don’t like the idea of spending £8 on a tiny small bit of metal. It seems a bit excessive.

Hope you manage to bag one
In two minds as to whether a £78 attie is £60 better than a clone. Getting one would at least get me the replacement posts & access to the PEI body, which does look good & apparently controls heat build up better.

Back
Top Bottom