What's new

SXK Rose v3, SXK Hadaly, Derringer & SMPL

stevoknevo

Achiever
SXK Rose v3 in VGC, however only comes with the metal tank and I purchased that way, best tank I've tried for flavour and very little use in my ownership RRP £15?

SXK Hadaly in 8/10 condition as has some light scuffs to the brushing but a stunning vape and comes with squonk pin, best RDA I've tried for flavour RRP £15?

Derringer and SMPL clones, my first foray in to dripping and mechs, very well used with light dents and scuffs but a teeny tiny 18650 combo that packs a punch, great flavour and I'll miss it dearly - I've drilled the centre post on the Derringer so it can take a slightly bigger build than standard. RRP £22?

All come boxed and will be ultrasonically cleaned before despatch. Happy to leave the builds in them and rewick with cotton bacon V2; Rose has a nice Fyne Mods clapton at 0.8, Hadaly has a twisted Ni80 build at 0.28 and the derringer has a single twisted Ni80 at 0.2. All are hybrid safe attys.

Want them all to go together - £20 PayPal G&S and will be sent RM 1st class signed for.

Note - I am off to France for 16 days tomorrow and will be able to post up until then 14/09//17

IMG_20170913_022855211_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
My trip to France has been postponed for a couple of days so I'm able to post out in the next few days now. As such I'm dropping the price to £20 delivered to get these shifted before I go - a bargain for someone :)

Back
Top Bottom