What's new

SXMini Puremax

Was fine for me too on my phone on Friday night mate. Was a bit pissed so if there'd been any issues I would have not bothered :D

right nice mate will try on payday the app thingy is a right pita

well apparently i passesd the age verification thing but we will see ;)

1709573181429.png

This could replace my sceptre 2 as my go to out and about device. (Randomly it also buzzes, but it is quieter than the sceptre. )

I had that hope for the Luxe X Pro, but although it is a great vape, I find it a bit too big and bulky and... to be honest... proper fucking ugly.

This sucker is as good as either of those and it looks much better. And you can use your own drip tip. And it's very lightweight. And the no dry hit thing... never really get that problem, but it's a bonus.

If they could just ditch those horrible green leds on the side, it would be perfect.

How long is everyone getting out of the pods on these things? A question for anyone who vapes sweet/dessert liquids in particular.

How long is everyone getting out of the pods on these things? A question for anyone who vapes sweet/dessert liquids in particular.

Some reports are they last ages, as in months, but I have only had it for 3 weeks and use it only when out and about with an NET so far too soon to say. Pods are around £3.50-£4 each so hopefully a fair while.

I'm the same as @Netvaper. It is used mostly when out and about, but i do use it indoors in rotation as well. No puff counter so can't really tell.

And the no dry hit thing... never really get that problem, but it's a bonus.

If they could just ditch those horrible green leds on the side, it would be perfect.

It's good if you've let your juice get too low as it won't fire so no dry hit and burnt out coil. You need the lights to change the power setting and check battery capacity but yeah not the best colour.

I was suckered in too. Ordered from Avalanche vapes on Monday. I got a notification from DPD that they were expecting my parcel, nothing since, contacted AV today. It seems they didn’t have all colours in stock, I ordered the quantum black. They are expecting them in stock today. A bit naughty of them. Is anybody else waiting for their order from them?

I was suckered in too. Ordered from Avalanche vapes on Monday. I got a notification from DPD that they were expecting my parcel, nothing since, contacted AV today. It seems they didn’t have all colours in stock, I ordered the quantum black. They are expecting them in stock today. A bit naughty of them. Is anybody else waiting for their order from them?

I ordered the Black. They called me yesterday, said it was out of stock and asked if I would prefer the Gunmetal Quantum. I said yes, and it is out for delivery today.

Back
Top Bottom